Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Full job description
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
As the Zscaler Sales Engineering (SE) Manager for the Strategic Account SE team, you and the Regional Director will be responsible for building and developing a high talent team to support our Strategic Accounts which are the largest accounts worldwide that happens to be headquartered in the Nordic and Benelux region.
To accomplish this, the SE Manager must have a strong focus on building a team of highly motivated and technically strong Strategic Sales Engineers that proactively will drive forward complex deals with many stakeholders in a structured and inspiring manner. The key required qualities are excellent communication skills, orchestrating resources, and helping the team define a strong technical plan for accounts where you can easily bounce around if you don’t have a strong focus on intentional planning on whom to meet and engage with.
What you can expect from Zscaler during your onboarding process:
Zscaler is committed to your successful onboarding and ongoing professional development. Here’s what you can expect during your first 90 days:
A new Zscaler Sales Engineering Manager will…
…within 30 Days
- Understand how Zscaler helps organisations support their digital transformation journey
- Get hands on knowledge and experience with the Zscaler cloud platform
- Build and develop trusted relationships with your team
- Familiarise yourself with Zscaler’s products and messaging and understand how we do things
- Connect with your peers throughout your region and the rest of Zscaler organization to learn and share experience
- Participate in multiple transformational workshops understanding the digital journey Zscaler customers undertake
Within 60 Days
- Ensure all technical process are in place and implemented
- Implement personal development plans for each of your team members
- Orchestrating resources to ensure optimum engagement with all accounts in your region
- Partner with the Area Sales Director in building a sales plan
Within 90 Days
- Have the confidence to work on complex sales-cycles which include our entire portfolio of products and present to Director, VP, and C-level executives
- Provide technical thought leadership and advice to the regional team
- Utilise both internal and external resources to ensure customer success
- Build effective relationships with Partners, the Customer’s technology group and Zscaler staff (products, services, marketing and support)
- BSc CS or equivalent with extensive experience as an SE leader
- Experience in driving complex deals with purpose and structure.
- Having performed similar leadership roles and led regional teams
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling network security technologies
- Have worked with Channel partners and you will have a solid understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
- A familiarity with SaaS based technologies and their implications.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyse complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress
- ’Can do’’ attitude and motivation to assist in building the most effective team
- Possess different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, whilst demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and customers
- Demonstrate the effective transfer of thoughts and expresses ideas using speech and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- Be persistent, despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks and you will consistently convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Zscaler’s products and strategies
- Likes to be the first to know something and to understand why and how things happen
- Develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs showing business value.
- Think beyond traditional measures of value ($) and incorporate risk, time, quality and other KPIs in the value proposition
- Support Marketing with evangelism activities
- Able to travel and work effectively throughout the assigned territory
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.