Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
Req No: R01115919
Job Title: Maintenance/Facility Supervisor (m/f*)
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with curious, creative 3Mers.
“For more than 30 years at 3M, I’ve seen firsthand how it’s a place where curious, creative and collaborative people thrive and build a rewarding career. As a leader in this company, my goal is to ensure each 3Mer sees and feels the positive impact we’re making around the world” – Mike Roman, chief executive officer and chairman of the board at 3M
As Maintenance-/Facility Supervisor at 3M Västervik you and the team will be responsible for:
- Planning and carrying out preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance both short- and long term
- Initiate, plan, and run various technical projects related to the replacement/maintenance of equipment, machines, property, and infrastructure
- Ordering of material and service orders for the maintenance unit
- Developing and updating the maintenance system
- Developing and challenging the business towards a modern maintenance procedure when it comes to structure, processes, work methods and attitude
- Contact and collaboration with other functions within the company, such as production as well as procurement with external functions
Your Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering preferred (other engineering majors) or comparable work experience considered
- Documented strong background/experience in managing Preventative & Predictive maintenance programs
- Documented strong background in leading and running various projects for maintenance with the aim of increasing efficiency and availability of equipment
- Strong knowledge of project management, drawing reading, PLC and robot programming
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Fluent in Swedish
Additional qualifications/experience that could help you succeed even further in this role include
- Good analytical understanding of both technology and finance
- You are decisive while being humble and take the time to listen to people on the shop floor
We focus on Lean Management and continuous improvements where you will become an important part of the process of developing the business
Please provide your CV in English
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at
If you have further questions please reach out to Max (our AI Virtual Assistant) via our Career Page.
- At 3M, diversity & inclusion are essential to innovation. We seek and value differences in people! This Job ad is addressed to all potential candidates. As an equal opportunity employer 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. If you want to discover more about D&I at 3M, please visit
http://go.3M.com/4i9CLearn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M. Our approach to flexibility is called Work Your Way, which puts employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable 3M’s business and performance goals. Our global Work Your Way initiative gives our employees flexibility in where and how their work can be performed, subject at all times to any location-specific rules and policies that may be in place from time to time (more information on such rules/policies can be provided upon request from the relevant in-location HR).
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.