Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
At Perigee, we’re passionate about creating apps to help people all over the world feel better. A small but mighty team, we spend every day crafting the best wellbeing apps right from our cozy digs in central Malmö.
What we do
We’re on a mission to create science-backed healthy habits, helping millions of users take control of their fitness journey and improve their well-being with our 3 apps, Seven, Cycles and Halo.
Our apps are our sole focus, and we’re constantly creating new features to inspire healthy habits in people around the world. As a self-funded company with no corporate hoops to jump through, we always make decisions based on what’s best for our users. This means paying close attention to our craftsmanship, getting creative with new ideas and spending the time on getting things just right.
We’re looking for the best and brightest colleagues to join the team and help us make our apps even better. Keep reading if that sounds like you!
Who you are
- You have a strong technical background (5+ years), and are proficient with the whole Android stack, as well as native Android design.
- An independent thinker with good problem-solving skills who can share their perspective with the team.
- Someone who can easily share their knowledge and skills with team members.
- A friendly co-worker, thoughtful in your approach to working and communicating with others.
- You’re confident in your skills but always humble and eager to learn more.
What you’ll do
As lead of the Android team, you’ll:
- Help us build our android team and drive the development of our apps.
- Be an integral part of a cross-functional team, working closely with other developers, design & product teams.
- Work on Play Store award-winning apps that evolve with the latest Android technologies.
- Create fast and flexible apps with gamelike features, across mobile & wearable devices.
- Code primarily using Kotlin.
- Take full ownership of our apps, throughout the implementation process. You’ll be involved in every step, from ideation to development and post-release management.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the dev, design and growth teams.
- Help us brainstorm new ideas, find new solutions and make our apps even better for our users.
There’s a reason we’re leaving out specifics… If you’re good at what you do, as well as being eager to learn and pick up new skills, we want to hear from you.
What it’s like to work here
Our apps aren’t an extension of our business, for us, they’re the beating heart of it. That means we work with craftsmanship and care, but aren’t afraid of trying new things and going out on a limb to delight the people who use our apps.
At Perigee, we have a flat organization which means everyone’s voice matters! You’ll work with your team to choose your tasks, and you’ll be an important part of the decision making process, helping us steer the product in the right direction. With everyone’s contribution counting, we take pride in having a collaborative work environment that fosters our love of coming into work each day.
The charming seaside city of Malmö boasts a multicultural vibe and a thriving culinary scene, it’s also a cultural hotspot, buzzing with year-round festivals and performances. Our light and airy office space is a calm, low-distraction environment. Cozy meeting spaces and comfy couches make for the perfect spot for an afternoon fika, or to peruse a book from our library. We’ll help you grow your knowledge by ordering the books you want to read and finding the courses and conferences you’d like to attend.
Wellbeing is what we do, and we want to help you feel your best. That’s why we have monthly wellness activities as a team and we’ll nurture your personal fitness goals with an annual wellbeing allowance. Plus, work-life balance is a top priority for us, which is why we have flexible hours and the option to work from home when you need to.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we’re excited to hear from you!