Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
About Us: Gore is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for our Associates.
About the Industry: Gore’s pioneering contributions to the science of comfort and protection create fabrics for a range of activities and conditions. Learn more at gore.com/products/industries
About the Role: We are looking for an Account Manager (f/m/d) Scandinavia to join our team who will be excited to sell world-class GORE-TEX products to the most significant lifestyle, outdoor and sports brands in Scandinavia. Your role will be to nurture and develop strong interpersonal relationships at all levels of our brand customers’ organisations, as well as within the Gore organisation. In addition to coordinating both internal and external account teams. This position offers multiple work arrangements: on-site at our facility in Mölndal, Sweden, hybrid or fully remote work allowed from your home office in most locations within Sweden, depending upon the responsibilities of the role and business needs.*
- Set and reach sales goals and sell through for a portfolio of accounts across Scandinavia
- Develop and implement key account plans, including long-term winning account strategies, objectives and opportunities
- Maintain a broad knowledge of the accounts business, in order to create exceptional value; this includes a clear understanding of the accounts’ strategies, positioning to consumers, and the priorities of various purchasing decision-makers
- Closely coordinates with the Sales Team, Marketing Team and Product Team to develop merchandising solutions and agreements that uniquely build Gore’s ability to succeed with the accounts
- Develop deep product knowledge and broad market understanding needed to provide value to the accounts
- Create annual premise-based forecasts
- Establish clear sales call objectives
- Follow through on commitments to customers and internal team(s)
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, successfully selling premium-priced technical products in a consumer related industry
- Proven track record developing deep and comprehensive customer, competitor, product and market knowledge, leveraging it for Company’s advantage
- Understanding of and experience with premise-based forecasting
- Strategic thinker and problem solver. Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment, including demonstrated experience collaborating and influencing others
- Demonstrated ability to find the proper balance between championing the account needs internally and representing the needs of the company externally
- Ability to navigate a matrix organisation while working effectively in a remote environment
- Ability to turn complex internal product/business strategies into clear and concise account strategies
- Ability to influence key internal and external stakeholders to drive sales opportunities to completion while successfully developing lasting relationships with multiple levels of customer organisations
- Fluency in English as well as excellent communication skills (oral and written); proficiency using computer software and applications (ie. CRM)
- Willing and able to travel an average of 50% (with seasonal travel slightly higher)
- Experience in the garments, footwear or related industry
- Experience in lifestyle and/or outdoor industry
Please submit your CV in English
- Remote Working Arrangements are permitted for Associates, with appropriate approval and compliance with Gore’s remote working policies, from the country in which they are employed.
What We Offer: At Gore, we want our Associates to have fulfilling careers driven by curiosity and commitment. In return, we commit to our Associates by offering comprehensive, competitive rewards in the form of compensation, benefits, and learning and development opportunities. Learn more at gore.com/careers
We believe in the strength of a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment. In support of our values and continued success we are proud of Associates around the world who support an inclusive work environment, strive to reflect the diversity of the communities where we operate, and ensure all Associates and external partners are treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
At Gore we are looking for qualified and motivated individuals. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Our Talent Acquisition Team welcomes your questions at +49 (0)89 4612 2800 or toll-free at +800 4612 2800.