Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
About the job
Do you want to shape the future? Join our journey towards Fossil Free Living within one generation
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other Renewable activities like Solar and Batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation and solar and batteries installations in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK.
We’re now looking for a Junior Project Planner in BU Offshore Wind.
In order to develop, construct and operate any offshore wind projects, we need to carefully plan all relevant activities. Our Project Planner develop and own the Project Schedule, showing all this activities and how these are interlinked. The Project Schedule is key for the Project Management to steer the project and to deliver it on time, in budget, in due quality and safely. The Junior Project Planner will support the Project Planner in that task.
As Junior Project Planner you have the following key responsibilities:
- You support our Senior Project Planner by setting up the project programme (time schedule) using our planning software Primavera and updating the project programme based on the progress
- You assist delivering and maintaining Project Schedules in Primavera and visualize aspects of it in PowerBi
- Based on the programme, you are responsible for reporting the progress to the project and management team
- You arrange and hold meetings with project team members to identify, challenge and plan project related activities
- You engage in the Planning and Analysis department to help defining and continuously improving our standards in terms of planning
Location is flexible, either Amsterdam, Hamburg, London or Kolding. Home office will be part of your working routine.
What we are looking for
You are open, you are active, you are positive. You do not compromise on Health & Safety.
You think that diverse teams can make a difference. We as a company are dependent on thinkers, makers, builders, partners, solvers, producers and supporters – motivated individuals who bring their specific talent and release their superpowers into the team. At Vattenfall, our ambition is to establish diversity and inclusion as a natural part of our daily business – in everything we do.
You are excited about working within Renewables. You consider the combat against climate change as one of the biggest challenges of our time and you want to be part of it.
You gain energy from assessing, structuring and analysing complex data. You enjoy talking and friendly challenge colleagues who might give you input to your work. You have gained first experience in visualizing the result of your work in order to support your communication around it. You are interested in innovative software solutions and eager to further develop our project management skill set.
- Your education has provided you with first insights in project management, ideally you have learned a few things about Project Planning too – at least you know what it is
- You have a strong interest and understanding for technical issues, preferably demonstrated by a degree and/ or relevant training
- You know that both, your brains and your heart is needed at work
- You like people, which makes you open towards thoughts and solutions which might differ from yours
- You are convinced that only a team can make the project a success, which is why your communication style is open, direct and respectful
- You are interested in complexity (both in commercial and technical areas) and manage to reduce the complexity for communication purposes
- You take energy from diversity, working in cross-functional teams in our core markets across Europe you are familiar and comfortable with the virtual office supporting our efforts to reduce our CO2 footprint for business trips
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written
- Ideally you have gained first experience with our standard planning software Primavera P6
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
We welcome your application in English, no later than, 13 Feb. 2023. We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact our recruiter Paulina Greiffenberg via phone: +49 40 790221385.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to receiving your application!
About the company
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20 000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.