Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Do you want to be involved in building a safer society through technology and digital solutions? Do you want to be a part of developing the future’s innovative IT security solutions together with the Nordics’ leading experts in the field? Do you like to constantly develop and learn new things? Then we have a challenge for you!
At Enfo, we are currently in an exciting expansion phase with a major focus on IT security and Digital Trust. In today’s modern society, Digital Trust is vital – it is the foundation of a solid and secure business. We at Enfo work actively and daily to protect our customers’ sensitive business data and systems. Right now, we are looking for you who want to join our growth journey and specialize your skills in IT security. We offer you a unique opportunity to take your next career step, grow professionally and become a true expert in the field of Digital Trust.
Our team consists of a large group of ambitious and incredibly competent colleagues who work together to offer our customers value-creating solutions where data security is at the center. Through our shared passion and expertise, we influence and pave the way for how the industry develops.
What is this all about?
You will be a part of one of our teams that work with our customers around Digital Trust.
It could be our Directory Services team, which works with Active Directory Security and Operations. Configure and deploy AD, both OnPrem and Azure that is secured and supports the business.
It could be our Identity Team, which develops and support solutions that take care of the lifecycle of digital identities. That could be an employee, a student, or a customer that needs an identity to which we then assign access and roles. Here we work with tools from partners that we adjust, through configuration and coding, to support the customer needs.
And we have the Access Team, which ensures that identity can access the right resources in a secure way. Conditional access, multi-factor authentication, and privileged access are topics that you will work with.
In addition to becoming part of our sharp team – some of the Nordics’ leading experts in the field of Digital Trust, we offer you good opportunities to influence and shape your role to achieve maximum development, as well as the opportunity to grow into an advisory role with more responsibility.
We work with, among other things, the following technologies and areas:
Microsoft, Micro Focus. Sailpoint, Savyint, IBM, AWS, Azure and Google.
Who you are?
- You have studied a relevant technical education at University or equivalent, and have a deep interest and passion for technology.
- You have started your journey in the IT industry and now want to specialize in IT security. Perhaps you are currently in a service desk or an operational organization?
- An advantage is if you have knowledge and experience in ITIL
- Furthermore, we see that you are fluent in Swedish and/or Finnish and express yourself well in English, in both speech and writing.
With great advantage, you have previous knowledge and experience in one of the following areas:
- Programming in the form of Java, .NET, or Python
- IT security, everything from minor to more advanced level, including administration & support
- Microsoft infrastructure, for example, Active Directory & Azure AD
- Authentication solutions, for example, MFA, Bank-ID and Single Sign On
In the recruitment process, we attach great importance to your personal qualities as well as your interest and motivation for the position. We are looking for someone who is prestigeless with a desire to learn. You are driven by solving complex problems and do this with curiosity. You find solutions and are motivated by making a difference for our customers.
Why join Enfo?
We offer the best of both worlds – an environment characterized by entrepreneurship, flexibility, high ceilings, and the opportunity to influence decisions characteristic of a small company combined with 800 competent colleagues and muscles like a large company. And not least a lot of freedom and great opportunities to influence your everyday life.
Our customer portfolio consists mainly of large companies in the Nordics with at least 250 employees and the assignments span a range of different business areas and technologies. You will have the chance to work with some of our most strategic customers.
What do we offer?
- A values-based culture that is engaged, fun, and energetic
- An organization that supports work-life balance and the possibility to work remotely
- Centrally located offices
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuing education – courses, and compensation for certification
- A work environment that promotes professional development
Depending on where you live, you will belong to one of our centrally located offices in:
Stockholm, Lilla Bantorget 15
Gothenburg, Vallgatan 30
Malmö, Skeppsgatan 19
Espoo, Bertel Jungin aukio 7
Do you want to grow with us?
Please submit your application via the link below as soon as possible as we go through the selection on an ongoing basis.
We are more than happy to answer your questions and share more information about the role. If you are curious to know more about the service or us, you are most welcome to contact Carolina Ljunggren, Talent Acquisition Business Partner within Digital Trust, [email protected], +46 72 141 25 20.
A warm welcome with your application!