Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
carolina klockare gullesjö
As a Business analyst, you will be part of a global network team, working from different locations around the world. You will work closely with the department manager who is a motivated and supportive manager. Your primary task is to help with processes, routines, documentation and the agile working method within the team to get the right flows in place and provide a better structure. There are already established work routines in place, your task is to ensure that they are followed, prioritized correctly and that deadlines are met.
On assignment with our client you have the flexibility to work remotely 2-3 days a week.
- We are looking for candidates with prior experience as business analyst, project manager or likewise.
- Knowledge within IT Infrastructure and technical understanding within Network area is preferable
- Fluent in English, but also knowing Swedish is a plus.
- We put a lot of value in to personality in our search for the right candidate. As a person, we see that you are driven and have the ability to engage others. You are structured, self-motivated, communicative and forward-thinking.
- To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
At least six months experience from similar position.
Your primary tasks will be:
Run Agile meetings 2-3 times/week, structure meetings both written and verbal
Assist on service flows for Network team, create request flows in our service request system
Support team with prioritized activities and to assist them with dead lines