Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Who We Are
DoiT helps fast-growing, digital native companies globally to harness public cloud technology and services to drive business growth. A full-service provider of multi-cloud technology and expertise, DoiT combines the power of intelligent software with deep expertise in Kubernetes, artificial intelligence, and more to deliver the true promise of the cloud at peak efficiency – with ease, not cost.
An award-winning strategic partner of AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure with $2B cloud spend under management, DoiT works alongside more than 3,000 customers in 70 countries. At DoiT, you’ll join a growing team of committed, experienced, and collaborative ”Do’ers” who are passionate about solving the most complex cloud challenges.
- Deliver against assigned quota and pipeline goals while delivering an outstanding customer experience to our prospects
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities
- Work closely with AWS Executives and Partner Managers in order to maximize business results and to cultivate opportunities
- Work with Customer Reliability Engineers and Customer Engineers as a critical
- Ensure forecast accuracy (Salesforce), customer proposals and contracts are of the highest standard.
- Achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Working with Marketing and Business development team on lead demand generation and campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of business development / quota-carrying sales experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms
- Proven experience selling cloud products/services
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- High degree of self-discipline and experience of using CRM systems and sales forecasting
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud/AWS products.
- An entrepreneur at heart who is independent, curious, creative and passionate Networker with the ability to create, join and grow social circles and partnerships easily, with the ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment
- Self-organized, Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough and tenacious
- Analytical, Data-driven, detail-oriented and able to ”zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibly and independently in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, both written and verbal
- A great sense of humor and enjoys having fun at work
- Network and relationships with ISV/Tech/startup companies in the Benelux, Nordics and Baltics and DACH region
- Proven experience selling AWS cloud products/services
- Cloud Certifications
- Additional languages beneficial
Are you a Do’er?
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Options
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Home Office Allowance
- Professional Development Stipend
- Peer Recognition Program