Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
As an IP Administrator at Power Grids, you will participate in and contribute to the process of IP development throughout the entire lifecycle from creation to expiration and the IP formalities and administration as part of the IP Operations team for Hitachi Energy.
Your main focus is on patents which means handling the full range of administrative tasks associated with international IP management. You will therefore play an important role in our day-to-day operations.
- Outsourcing drafting, filing, and docketing (in through our IP tool patent recordsManagement System) to law firms under contract.
- Oversee document transfer to and from patent offices and handle correspondence with attorneys, in addition to requesting and filing documents. Sending forms to inventors for signature and filing with PTO on return or forwarding to other internal IP teams for filing.
- Assist IP attorneys with audits, portfolio reviews, deadline management, and conflict resolution and support administrative activities such as reporting and cost accounting.
- Coordinate payments relating to annual patent maintenance fees.
- Process and handle payments to inventors for inventor awards in accordance with company policy.
- Assist in developing IP workflow best practices and usage of Anaqua IP database by internal IP team and external law firm users, to ensure company guidelines are followed for data quality and electronic document uploads.
- Education and/or experience as IP paralegal with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, in law firm and/or corporation is meritorious.
- Excellent understanding of procedures of relevance to national and international patent management, particularly EP, PCT, US, and CN procedures.
- Proficiency in using web-based IP data management software tools in a global organization, preferred Anaqua.
- An advanced administrator with experience working in or supporting client that is a large multi-national global corporation and working as a team with people of different locations and cultures.
- You have well-developed organizational and communication skills, team spirit, flexibility, and ability to handle changing assignments and priorities. Attention to details and a service mind will be an big advantage in this role.
- Our team is global and we You communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken as our team is global and we work with global partners..
- We offer a hybrid work environment where you can work from home to nearly 50%.
More about us
At Hitachi Energy we value you as a person and believe in personal development. Please apply today, even if you do not meet all the criteria above. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply no later than 10th of May 2023.
Milano, Milano, Italy