Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Do you want to become a member in the newly created Innovation department, developing brand new products for the markets? Are you challenged by identifying new innovative opportunities from a technology point of view?
Then this role as Innovation Manager Technology at Swedish Match could be right for you.
Welcome with your application!
As an Innovation Manager Technology, you take the role as a project owner, initiating and steering innovation projects in line with the innovation strategy, division priorities and brand strategies. The purpose of this position is to drive the development of innovative products that attract consumers and to deliver brand-led, competitive innovations to the market.
You will report to the Director of Innovation Team – NEXT Generation, and the office is in central Gothenburg. You will be a part of a small cross-functional team with a big influence on the strategy, planning and development of future innovations that will add value for consumers globally.
- Develop Innovation strategy and Innovation plan that deliver on strategic objectives.
- Manage technology aspect of Innovation projects and act as the project owner.
- Drive cross-functional ideation processes and identification of innovation opportunities outgoing from consumer-, market and technical insights
- Defining relevant innovation territories for exploration and development of new solutions, considering both existing categories and possible category expansion
- Translation of consumer insights into technical requirements and connecting technical solutions with relevant consumer needs
- Responsible for co-operation with external technology partners, such as industry representatives, universities, and research institutes
- Ensuring insight in external and internal technology development
- Experience from innovation management and product development in the FMCG industry sector or other industry like pharmaceuticals, medical technology/device industry or material development etc.
- Experience from project ownership and/or leading complex cross functional projects
- University degree MSc or comparable experience within chemistry, life sciences or equivalent
- Pro-active, flexible and ability to take quick decisions
- Able to navigate in complex organizations and handle uncertainties
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English and Swedish, with excellent skills in both verbal and writing presentation
To be successful in your role you have a strategic and analytical mindset as well as have an open, and creative approach that goes naturally from word to deed. It’s important to have a good understanding of commercial aspects of innovation and working efficiently in cross-functional organizations.
Swedish Match offers a hybrid working place and you will be able to work from home two days a week.
If you have questions regarding Swedish Match or this open position, please contact our recruitment partner at Moveup Consulting AB, Daniel Kremer. We are looking forward to having your application, CV and cover letter, sent to [email protected] no later than 2nd of May.
As part of this recruitment the final candidate will undergo a background check.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.