Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Are you an Informatician with a passion for solving complex information design challenges and an interest in shaping the future of healthcare information systems to improve healthcare and welfare?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Solution Management team. Your primary responsibility will be to provide guidance, cross-team alignment, and governance to support the building of desirable, feasible, viable and sustainable large-scale business solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
You will focus on ensuring interoperability and aligning information design with business requirements at a system level. To achieve this, you will define our informatics design principles and guidelines and shape new development initiatives while ensuring they fit within the overall solution landscape.
You will also support and advise our internal development teams on how to use and integrate informatics standards and represent Cambio’s interests in external forums. National and international business trips might be needed to collaborate with external stakeholders.
- Improve and govern informatics on a system level
- Create/update information design principles and guidelines
- Shaping new development initiatives
- Facilitate cross-team alignment from an informatic perspective
- External monitoring of health and welfare information standards
You will be a key member in a multidisciplinary team within Cambio that will set the foundation for how we define and build our solutions. Depending on who you are and your own interest, there are great opportunities to expand your responsibilities over time.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are well-structured, and that you have the principles and methods which can describe the informatics aspects of the system and the constraints associated with it. You appreciate tasks where you can use your strategic overview and you enjoy guiding others in doing what’s right. Communication and collaboration are important factors that make you thrive in your position.
- MSc in an area of health informatics, engineering, or computer science or equivalent work or education experience
- At least 5+ years’ experience in the informatics domain
- Experience as informatician, business analyst, software architect or similar
- Experience in HL7 FHIR, openEHR or SNOMED CT
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken
It’s a bonus if you
- Experience of implementing eHealth or welfare information standards in software
- Experience from Cambio´s products
- Speak and write other European languages
Place of employment: Linköping or Stockholm
At Cambio we value a healthy work-life balance, and to encourage that we apply a hybrid working-model. Together with your team you decide which days you work at the office. On the remaining days you can work remotely from home, but you are always more than welcome to work at the office too.
Scope: Full time
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
Other: We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who are located and have the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Read more about us here!
Are you interested in Cambio but you don’t feel that this position is the perfect match? Check out our other open positions at the career site here!