Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
We are looking for an Accounting Manager, who will have responsibility for the accounting team and the daily operations and can drive the Finance organization forward as well as make processes more efficient. We are looking for you who have worked for a few years as an Auditor, Accounting Manager or in an equivalent Finance role and are willing to take the next step in your career. You will report to the CFO and have staff responsibilities of three people.
About the company
Indiska is a Swedish lifestyle company established in 1901. Indiska’s products are sold in 44 stores in Sweden and Finland as well as in our international e-commerce. Indiska offers fashion and interior design in a unique mix of Indiska heritage and Scandinavian simplicity. Indiska strives for sustainability at all levels and to offer our customers products that are easy to use and love, at a good price.
Indiska is in the middle of an exciting journey where we will take our customer offer and brand to the next level. As an employee, it requires flexibility, entrepreneurship and strong commitment. If you are interested in fashion and interior design and are passionate about making a difference, you will thrive. We hope you want to join the journey!
About the position
In this role you will be responsible for the overall accounting and making sure that the Finance function act as true business partner and supports the business in the day-to-day operations. This also includes monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports and statements.
Work tasks include:
Manage and oversee the daily activities of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year process
- Accounts payables
- General ledger management
- Group transactions
- Payroll accounting
- Capex and assets administration
- Treasury and cash management/forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Internal Controls
Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Direct, supervise and coach the accounting team
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Support the CFO and the Management team in the budget and strategy work
- Prepare ad-hoc business cases and other relevant decision-making material to the CFO and the management team
Who are you?
We see that you:
- are structured and well organized.
- are a prestigeless team player
- are delivery- and results oriented
- possess leadership qualities
- An academic Bachelor’s degree (or comparable) in Business or similar area
- A few years proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Auditor or Equivalent Finance role
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Good attention to detail as well as the ability to be able to adopt a helicopter perspective.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- A background in retail is an advantage
Type of employment: Permanent, Full-time
Start date: As soon as possible
Office based / Home based: Office based. It is possible to work remotely one day a week.
For questions contact: [email protected]
Does this sound like a role for you? Then send in your application today!
Meet some of our colleagues and get further information about the company and our commitment to environmental, ethical and social issues, on our website www.indiska.com.