Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Human Resources Intern
We are a SaaS scale-up enabling hospitality brands to streamline operations and create a unique guest experience. With our holistic platform hotels, hostels, and serviced apartments can use guest data to personalize how they communicate with each guest enhancing their experience and building a personal connection.At Bookboost we are totally committed to the success of our customers. We thrive from constantly challenging ourselves, pushing the boundaries and disrupting the status quo in search for new and innovative solutions for the next generation of hospitality brands.
Today, our platform is used by hoteliers in over 20 countries across 3 continents. We are on a mission to become the market leader in guest communication solutions and to get there we work as a team. With us, your uniqueness is highly valued, and when put together with the rest of the team, we are unstoppable!
Our head office is located in Malmö, Sweden, but our team is split into a number of international locations. We embrace a hybrid/remote mentality which means you can work from anywhere as long as you bring in the results.
Join us and you will become part of an ambitious team continuously innovating to develop future solutions for the hospitality industry by creating a unique guest experience.
Your role at Bookboost
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Human Resources Intern to join our team. You will assist in various HR functions including recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, and HR administrative tasks. The internship will provide valuable hands-on experience in a professional HR environment and the opportunity to learn and grow in the field. If you would like to be part of a truly professional team on the journey to become the industry leader in guest and customer communication applications, do not hesitate to apply for this exciting position. Please note that the internship is unpaid.
As a HR Intern you will:
- Assist in posting job openings and conducting interviews
- Conduct initial screening of job candidates
- Assist in onboarding new employees, including creating employee files, scheduling meetings, and conducting orientations
- Assist in the development and implementation of employee engagement initiatives and team activities
- Maintain and update employee records and information
- Assist in preparing HR reports and metrics
- Perform other HR administrative tasks as assigned
As an ideal candidate you possess:
- Availability 20 h per week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides) or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Previous HR or administrative experience is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s in HR or related field is a plus, but not required
What we offer
- Opportunity to build your first steps in Human Resources
- Travel costs compensation for the duration of the internship
- Possibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to get to know the inner workings of a B2B SaaS company ️
- A friendly, young and multicultural work environment
- Transparent company culture where every person is highly valued
- Fun together as a team with regular team events
- A company that values work-life balance ️
- Last, but not least, kombucha in the office is on us
Curious to know more about us?
Visit our website to check our story and learn more about the product.
Bookboost is committed to divers and equal hiring opportunities for all regardless of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, color, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.