Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Benefits: Flexible Working, Pension, Hybrid Working Model & Many More.
Home Office Construction Manager
Worley are looking to engage a highly motivated and experienced individual to join the Nordic Construction Teams based onshore in Projects within the Nordic Region.
The Construction Manager shall work to support Project and Discipline Managers, providing continuous construction input into design, schedule and estimating including developing the packaging of design to suit Construction, Commissioning and schedule needs recognizing any specific operational or shutdown constraints.
- Drive the “right to left” delivery model and ensuring all design has sufficient construction input
- Ensuring Execution plan gate criteria readiness and demonstration of mitigation to execution risks
- Work with Sub-Contracts Manager on Contractor capability assessments prequalification procedure, development of tender lists and Tender submission reviews.
- Undertakes Modularization studies and pre-assembly opportunities including appropriateness of Pre-assembly versus conventional build.
- Complies with all applicable in country statutory, legal and specific Client requirements and is involved with the HSE Manager in the preparation of the main Construction Health and Safety plan. Ensures that all proposed site construction methods and procedures are safe and adequate in all respect.
- Provide input to the Project Manager in preparing the Client’s monthly report.
- Prior Construction Management experience in the Engineering Construction Industry
- The Ability to communicate effectively with the Stakeholders involved in the Project both verbally & in writing. Methodical work ethic; ensuring consistency in output. Capable of working independently
- Fully conversant with Project Management Systems with extensive knowledge of Project Hook Up/Construction/Commissioning practices and procedures
- Staff management experience (knowledge transfer)
- Demonstrable experience in similar role or senior position in Construction Management
- Extensive knowledge of the construction process, its implementation and management.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.