Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Benefits: Flexible Working, Pension, Hybrid Working Model & Many More.
Home Office Commissioning Manager
Worley are looking for a highly driven and experienced individual to join the Nordic Construction/Commissioning Teams as a Home Office Commissioning Manager, This will be to lead and oversee all Nordic onshore projects within the commissioning field whilst working closely with all surrounding departments.
- Supporting day-to-day Commissioning activities/personnel in the safe and structured delivery of work scopes and processes, ensuring all applicable Site/Project safety procedures are fully and properly implemented.
- Demonstrating high profile and visible safety leadership by example and communication with teams.
- Providing support and training to Commissioning personnel, ensuring personnel are competent and possess the required skills.
- Actively participate and drive Company and Project safety initiatives.
- Constantly strive to obtain maximum productivity and economical use of labor and equipment in order to keep costs within budget.
- Studying, assessing and verifying all Construction / Commissioning drawings, specifications and instructions and escalate any issues identified.
- Ensuring that all work is to the required standard and that all drawings, specifications, inspections and certifications are strictly adhered to as well as all Company systems of quality assurance.
- Ensuring, before any work commences, that all items of material, equipment, scaffolding etc required are available to avoid abortive and unproductive use of labor.
- Managing the mobilisation and de-mobilisation of Commissioning resources to meet schedule requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in similar role or Senior position in Commissioning Management.
- Delivery focused with proven experience in achieving Project goals whilst maintaining high standards in HSEQ at all times.
- Extensive knowledge of the Commissioning processes, including implementation and management. Fully conversant with Project Management tools.
- Experienced in the production of detailed procedures / documents / reports.
- Experienced in the management of personnel and all aspects of team working.
- Extensive knowledge of O&G related HSEQ safe working practices / procedures.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.