Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
We are the leading marketing and sales transformation partner in the Nordics! We are 120 colleagues located at our offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Munich, and Gdansk. We have thirteen years of experience in data-driven marketing and sales across B2C & B2B industries.
Our vision is to become the leading actionable marketing data-asset provider in Europe by 2025. We believe that to survive, companies will have to invest in capabilities related to intelligence & AI, customer experience orchestration and change management. Our mission is to foster customer-centric organisations equipped to grow and face the future, our future growth will be heavily driven by applying smart data and analytics for our clients.
The market is shifting faster than ever and to keep up, companies need to invest in their data capabilities to deliver relevant and tailored content and information fit to your and your customers’ needs. This is where we come in as engineers. By utilising the latest, leading cloud technologies combined with machine learning, we build scalable, future proof data solutions, to achieve this goal. You will be part of a team that provides the technical backbone needed for a data-driven and personalised customer experience.
We are looking for a Head of Foundation Models to lead the development and implementation of foundational models for AvausGPT at Avaus. In this role, you will be responsible for building and owning the solution and roadmap for AvausGPT’s foundational models, as well as advising Avaus’ clients on how to build your own. You will lead a virtual team of data scientists and engineers and collaborate to create models that meet their business needs.
- Lead the development and implementation of foundational models for AvausGTP
- Own the solution ,roadmap and results for AvausGPT’s foundational models used by the consultants delivering projects to Avaus’ clients
- Collaborate with internal and clients to understand their business needs and create models that meet their requirements
- Manage a team of data scientists and engineers to deliver high-quality models.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in NLP and machine learning.
- Provide thought leadership on best practices and methodologies for foundational models
Who are you?
We’re looking for a person with a passion for technology and data. You understand the need for and importance of continuous delivery and what’s required. You have to prioritise elegance and simplicity when writing code. People describe you as a team-player and you have the ability to create valuable relationships. You have excellent problem-solving and communication skills. You have a strong sense of ownership and want to be part of our journey! Beside your personality, we would also like you to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- You have extensive experience in natural language processing and machine learning
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Experience leading a team of data scientists and engineers
- Fluent in English
This is a permanent position with a 6 months’ probation period, based at our Stockholm office at Katarinavägen 17, starting date August 14. We offer a hybrid remote workplace and you will report to our CTO Eldar Terzic.
Already feel like one of us? Send your applications in English as soon as possible, but no later than 2023-05-20. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Eldar. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
We look forward to hearing from you!