Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Aarke is on an exciting journey and working hard to revolutionize water across the globe, with sales throughout Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America. The Aarke brand has in a few years gained global traction with our products, characterized by our unique design with a strong emphasis on sustainability and durability.
At Aarke, we constantly strive to do better where actionable insights from the Finance team are key to maneuver and to drive sustainable growth. To be successful in this role, you need to work both operationally and with a constant improvement mindset where digital initiatives and process improvements are a natural part of your everyday work.
Please note: To work in this role we require fluency in Swedish and English
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Head of Accounting to join our growing team at Aarke. As the Head of Accounting, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company’s accounting and financial reporting. You are responsible for engaging with stakeholders within and outside of Aarke to meet your goals. Beyond championing the accounting processes and carrying out tasks efficiently and accurately we believe you will continuously contribute to develop Aarke through new processes and better ways of working. You will report to Aarke’s CFO who together with one Accountant currently comprise Aarke’s Finance team.
- Oversee all accounting operations including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and financial reporting.
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Swedish GAAP (K3) and other regulatory requirements.
- Manage the month-end and year-end close processes, including the preparation of financial statements.
- Collaborate with other departments within the company to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Oversee payroll, either in-house or outsourced.
- Be responsible for preparing and engaging with the auditors for the annual audit of accounts as well as an annual performance audit.
- Lead initiatives and projects where applicable, including improvements to our ERP.
We believe you…
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting, financial control, assurance, or related fields.
- Are comfortable taking full ownership of the accounting process and reporting.
- Preferably experience from a company within the consumer products industry.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have experience with accounting software and ERP systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Formerly known as NAV / Navision).
- Are fluent in Swedish and English.
- Whilst not required, we believe you have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
What we can offer you
At Aarke you get to work with consumer products that people can relate to and are amongst the most loved in its respective category. We are constantly looking to improve our way of working and you are welcome and expected to support and influence our growth journey. At Aarke you will find hard working, fun, interesting and diverse group of professionals with a range of different backgrounds. We meet regularly to share our progress and success with each other. Aarke has been awarded the Dagens Industri Gasell Growth award in 2021 and 2022. Our home is currently in beautiful and spacious offices in Södermalm, Stockholm. Aarke has a hybrid work model, where we offer remote work two days per week.
If you are a skilled accounting professional looking for an exciting opportunity to take on a wide set of responsibilities and help Aarke continue its exciting growth, we would be very glad to have you.
Please submit your application through career.aarke.com/jobs, we will be reviewing applicants continuously.
You can read more about Aarke @ aarke.com.
At Aarke, we do not discriminate based on gender, race, sexual orientation, creed, or background. Constant change, learning, and evolution are core tenets of our brand mission and are equally as relevant when it comes to diversity and social awareness.