Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
You GO. You would like to work in a flexible, dynamically growing environment with great colleagues. You are looking for a job where you can use your financial knowledge and accounting experience while learning new things. Your meticulous data-entry skills and sheer organizational wizardry are exceptional, but it’s your drive to do more for people that multiplies your magic.
We need a stellar Group Finance Accountant like you to work with our Group Accounting and Finance team. The role will be based in Sweden.
For you, this is more than a chance to juggle assignments and balance books. This is a unique opportunity for a promising career in international finance with a growing global brand.
- Data entry, administration, and accounting of multiply entities
- Month-end closing for multiply entities
- Full responsibility for monthly payroll of multiply entities
- Processing and posting payments (limited treasury responsibility)
- Consolidating the group statutory accounts, as well as operational accounts
- Responsible for the group accounting and the development thereof
- Executing group financial statements
- Executing monthly report for the group
- Responsible for consolidation tool and its development
- Playing key role in coordinating group-wide systems
- Key member of group audits
- Experienced individual with min. 10 years of experience in group accounting and consolidation
- Strong technical background, including consolidated reporting and statutory reporting experience
- Thorough knowledge of Swedish GAAP and IFRS
- Strong knowledge of Swedish payroll
- Statutory experience with Sweden
- Knowledge of US GAAP is a plus
- Chartered accountant qualification (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal English and Swedish
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
- ERP system knowledge preferably Navision / Business Central
- Consolidation tool knowledge preferably Aaro
- Analytical skills
- Proactive personality
- Good communication skills
- Highly organized and structured
- Strong level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to take responsibility and be accountable
- Willingness to learn
- Team player and is also able to work remotely
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.