Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Here at Thermo Fisher Scientific, our industry-leading scale means unparalleled commercial reach, unique customer access and a global footprint. Our broad customer base, from research, clinical to commercial production means you can have a broad and significant impact. All while working in an environment where you will be supported, valued and rewarded for your performance. Join our Sales & Marketing team with an unmatched depth of capabilities and help our customers solve some of the world’s toughest challenges.
We are currently recruiting a Global Product Manager to join our Allergy in-vitro diagnostics business within the ImmunoDiagnostics Division (IDD). You will join a team passionate about helping allergy patients get appropriately diagnosed, enabling them to control their allergies and live healthier lives. In this role you will build and implement a vision for products that exceed the needs of our customers. You will work with an outstanding team in an innovative and international working environment.
This role will be office-based at our IDD headquarters in Uppsala, Sweden, with the option to work from home 1 to 2 days per week. Some international travel (up to 25% per annum), including overnight stays, will be required.
Division Specific Information
The ImmunoDiagnostics Division (IDD) develops, manufactures, and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and follow-up of allergy and autoimmune diseases. With 1,900 employees worldwide, IDD is the global leader in in-vitro IgE testing for allergy and also the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics. The allergy and autoimmunity product lines operate on a common automated instrument platform, Phadia Laboratory Systems, which supports both productivity and cost efficiencies in clinical laboratories around the world.
What will you do?
- Work cross-functionally through the new product development process in order to bring products from concept through commercialization
- Prepare business proposals and financial models. Analyze the profit and loss for the respective product portfolio and take appropriate measures
- Evaluate customer needs via voice of customer collection and build product requirement documents
- Drive NPI process through successful launch and commercialization for the product portfolio
- Deliver value propositions and product portfolio presentations to the sales organization as well as to key customers
- Supervise forecasts and product shipments as needed
- Lead entire lifecycle of a product from inception through design and manufacturing, service, through end-of-life
- Define global market segmentation and positioning strategy as it relates to the product and solutions portfolio
- Apply PPI methodology to support improvements and increase efficiency
- Drive product rationalization and implementation of product improvements
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years of meaningful professional experience, acquired working within IVD, medical devices, or life sciences markets. Experience acquired in in-vitro diagnostics, particularly related to asthma and allergic conditions, will be highly valued
- At least 2+ years of clear product ownership in a product management, product marketing, sales, or business development role
- Track record in driving business growth through the development and execution of product strategies or marketing campaigns
- Strong written and verbal skills and feel at ease presenting regularly to technical and business teams. Proficiency in English is required.
- Ability to work within a diverse, cross-functional team across multiple sites
- Knowledge and experience from a regulatory environment is a merit
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- Full benefits package (specifics depend on country of hire)
- Fully remote working
- Excellent career progression as part of a global organization
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement – working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.