Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Help us make breakthrough innovations in healthcare
If you’re ready to have an impact in a career that makes a difference, Mölnlycke could be your next step. You’ll be helping to equip medical professionals around the world with solutions to improve outcomes for patients. And you’ll be developing yourself in a global environment with an inspirational culture, with lots of opportunities. All the while building a successful career, with real purpose.
The Antiseptics business area at Mölnlycke is focused on eliminating bacteria that cause healthcare acquired infections. Mölnlycke is now hiring a Global Contract Manufacturing Manager to join the global Antiseptics Operations team. This position can be based anywhere across Europe.
The scope of this role is to:
- Lead the Contract Manufacturing function for the Global Antiseptics business
- Establish a consistent high-quality global supply chain to ensure that the supply of purchased products are superior compared to our competitors, in-line with Mölnlycke Health Care’s demand and are recognised as world class
- Establish & deploy strategic direction for the manufacturing function to ensure best in class internal and external manufacturing
- Direct, coach and support the Antiseptics team with the aim of maximising motivation, performance and personal development. You will also drive improvement projects and develop the function to meet defined future requirements
You’ll make a significant contribution to our Antiseptics areas through tasks such as:
- Contribute to, and drive implementation of assigned parts of the procurement strategy to ensure acceptable supplier performance with regards to innovation, quality, service level and cost reduction. This includes identifying new supply markets and long-term trends in order to be able to develop, test and launch new products and identify new opportunities
- Coach and lead the Antiseptics team to drive cost reduction, quality and delivery performance
- Manage handle commercial and supply related matters for Contract Manufacturing globally
- Ensure that Supplier Evaluations are performed and approved in accordance with procurement procedures and that current and potential suppliers fulfil our quality and environmental standards, as well as code of conduct
- Negotiate and establish frame agreements and quality agreements to ensure the formal aspects of the supplier relationship, including continuously perform follow-up of KPI’s to ensure all Global suppliers within scope achieve their targets
- Have a sound understanding of Global markets, including cost drivers such as energy and raw material pricing to ensure that holistically Mölnlycke always achieves best possible financial agreements
What you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation package including company pension plan, company health care
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible working hours and flexible work from home policy
- Great colleagues in a global company
- An open, friendly and fair working atmosphere
Your work-life balance
We have a flexible work from home policy, for this role you also have a homebased option. This role requires that you will have the possibility to travel in Europe and the US when needed.
What you’ll need
- Senior experience in Purchasing or similar role, preferably from regulated industry, such as Life Science/Pharma/Med Tech
- If you have experience from working with chemicals, we see this as an advantage
- Sound understanding of global Manufacturing practices
- Continuous Improvement mindset together with strong analytical and strategic skills
- Global strategic awareness of commodity market with an indepth understanding of procurement processes
- Stakeholder management skills, being able to, negotiate influence and drive results
- Language skills – Fluent in English is a must
- Problem Solver – Good at finding ways to get things done
Our approach to diversity and inclusion
We strive to have a diverse mix of people from different cultures, ages, geographies and genders, to reflect the world in which we operate and to facilitate innovative thinking across the business.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes. Our business is organised in the four business areas Wound Care, Operating Room Solutions, Gloves and Antiseptics, where customer centricity, sustainability and digitalisation are at the heart of everything we do.
Mölnlycke employs around 8,400 people. The company headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we operate in more than 100 countries worldwide. Since 2007, the company has been part of Investor AB, an engaged owner of high-quality, global companies which was founded by the Wallenberg family in 1916.
For more information, please visit www.molnlycke.com and
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you! Please apply at earliest convenience, we are reviewing candidates continuously.