Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Envirotainer is the undisputed global market leader in secure cold-chain solutions for intercontinental transport of pharmaceuticals. The company develops, manufactures, and offers leasing of innovative container solutions and dewars for cryogenic shipping, including validation, support, and service, for pharma products that require a controlled environment. Thanks to a truly global presence with the world’s largest active container fleet, the most extensive network, and more than 35 years of industry expertise, Envirotainer is able to meet the customers’ need for innovative and reliable solutions – available from any location to any destination. The company operates through an open, global network of airlines, forwarders and couriers and the headquarters is located outside of Stockholm, Sweden.
Do you want to join a fast-growing Swedish company with employees and customers from all over the world? Do you want a job with a strong purpose that makes a difference for patients? Are you motivated by working in an innovative environment where the ambition and pace is high? Do you like the thought of having responsibilities that have visibility and major impact? Are you super skilled in marketing strategy, planning and building brands? Well, then you are in the right place! The Global Brand Managers purpose is to build strong captivating and competitive brands that meet the customer needs, drive growth and strengthen Envirotainers position as the leading global market expert in secure cold-chain solutions for intercontinental transport of pharmaceuticals.
The Global Brand Manager at Envirotainer is responsible for building the brands, ensuring the value proposition of Envirotainer products and services are translated into compelling messages and communication, thus driving brand and business growth. You will be brand lead and marketing launch lead, involving all parts and people in the marketing mix. You will work closely with sales and business development, and act on customer and market insights when needed.
As Global Brand Manager, you will be:
- The brand champion and expert, and contributes with brand strategic aspects in the marketing team.
- Accountable for ensuring brand strategy, value prop, brand messages are implemented across marketing channels.
- Responsible for the marketing planning, and developing a marketing plan and brand plans for the team to execute on. Act as brand lead and guide the marketing team in the execution of the plans
- Translating the product and offerings benefits into marketing messages and concepts.
- M&C launch lead, ensuring strong M&C launch plans involving all parts of the marketing mix.
- Responsible for brand manuals (tone, visuals, brand identity)
- Working closely with the sales organization to support specific initiatives on regional or customer level, to stimulate growth.
- Working closely with Business Development, as product owners, in launch planning.
- Utilizing sales and customer insights to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation in marketing initiatives.
- Analyzing and identifying customer needs and bring customer journeys to life
- Responsible for competitor communication intelligence and bringing insights into M&C planning.
- Engaging with customers through events, meetups and conferences
- Leading product-related content marketing initiatives
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced brand advocate in this position, an informal leader that is used to leading projects and cross-functional teams. A person that holds deep understanding of all aspects and channels of marketing and communication and knows how to build strong B2B brands both long and short term.
You can work independently, are used to rolling up the sleeves and form plans on your own. You have strong planning skills, strategic mindset and great business acumen. You have long experience in a relationship driven B2B industry, you understand the tech world and have worked with marketing in many years. You are excellent in building relationships both internally and externally.
In terms of professional capabilities, you have:
- A strategic mindset, strong planning- and informal leadership skills
- Great business acumen and understands sales dynamics. And analytical.
- A “can do” attitude with strong project and planning management.
- Ability to keep focus on the high level strategic matters, and tune in the operational day to day matters
- Ability to work both independently, and collaboratively with others.
- Creative and ability to work with many different tasks at the same time.
- Generic sales skills. Value based selling. Ability to quantify customer value, define financial impact of Envirotainer work to customers and create messages around it.
As a person we believe you should be able to embody our core values such as, Trustworthiness, Passion, Agility and Team spirit. We also believe that you should be
- A team player and can work in a matrix with many surfaces.
- Professional, independent and take responsibility for your work and actions.
- Pragmatic, creative and solution-oriented approach
- Strive to be agile and to act fast
- Well-developed customer and service orientation towards colleagues and partners
Relevant work experience and education
- We think that the right candidate has 5+ years of relevant experience
- Business degree or technical degree. Business and sales experience is a plus.
- Experience from B2B, particularly from global logistics and/or pharmaceuticals.
- Experience from relationship driven B2B company.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Swedish is required.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge in other software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and video editing is a plus
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on their website www.bohmans.com.
For more information about the position, please contact Anders Welin m: [email protected] / p: +46(0)706 33 21 37