Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Are you a driven and curious Full Stack Developer who is motivated by the possibility to learn more and make a difference in the transformation journey Dustin is on?
We are looking for Full Stack Developers for our Web Development team. We work with one of the Nordic region’s largest e-commerce platforms, which operates sites in five countries, and is in-house developed.
You will enter an exciting transformation journey with Dustin where we are building a new architecture consisting of microservices and microsites to increase productivity, independence, and flexibility. In the coming years, we will work on migrating most of it to AWS and Azure. This is a unique opportunity to be part of shaping this transformation.
As part of the web development team, you’ll be included in a collaborative and cross-functional setup where you’ll will have the freedom to explore, deliver and be innovative in a modern agile framework where empowerment is the key success.
About the role
As a full stack developer at Dustin, you will work in one of our cross-functional web teams. Characteristic of us is cohesion and the desire to improve and create good services. Online is the heart of our sales. Safe, fast solutions that never stop are of the utmost importance.
The team is responsible for the entire chain; from understanding needs in depth to design, development and operation in production. It is not uncommon for several deployments per day.
Examples of initiatives that we work with are transforming our checkout with a flexible payment solution in collaboration with a well-known partner and creating an MVP to see if we can sell IT services in a new way.
We believe that you are an open-minded, curious and pragmatic individual. You are a problem solver with a strong team focus.
You are experienced in your domain with a strong interest and curiosity to learn more. You have worked with system development for a few years and can lead yourself. When you write software, you put high importance that it should be of high quality; testable and evolutionary.
What we offer
- Generous opportunities for continued competence development
- A unique opportunity to be part of Dustin’s transformation journey
- Working in an including and highly skilled team that has strong feeling for one another and the customers.
- Digital First: We believe in flexibility and that we should work from where we are the most effective. For that, we provide one time extra financial support to set up a good home office.
- 20% discount on memberships at SATS and an annual wellness allowance
- A one-time home office allowance of 3500 to buy home office equipment
- Collective Agreement, including good pension plans, parental pay, and insurance
- Employee discount for products through our Dustin webshop
- A flexible work life where we embrace the mix of working digitally and from the office
- Bring your dog! – we have an office area specifically for you and your best friend
Curious to know more? Read on our career page
What you have
- Meritorious to have experience in Node, GraphQL, e-commerce transaction intensive system and architecture based on Microservices and Microsites.
- Good communication and collaborative skills.
- Good command in English in both written and spoken.
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on a fair data driven basis. Most of the meetings will be through Microsoft Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office – it’s possible.
We believe our colleagues are the key reason for our positive development. And we believe our development is what gives you the possibility to grow. That is why we can promise you one thing:
You keep us moving. We keep you moving.
Our Recruitment Process
We value and embrace differences in background, and perspective, so even if you are not a 100% match for this role, we encourage you to apply!
We expect to take the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Telephone screening w. Talent Acquisition Partner, Karishma
- Test Case and 1st interview (Technical) w. Future colleagues from the team.
- 2nd interview w. the Hiring Manager, Rob
- Starting date will be decided in agreement with the final candidate
It is our goal as a company to ensure a truly inclusive culture. We anonymize all applications and only screen based on experience, skills and competencies. We do this to ensure a process without (unconscious) bias of recruiters and managers.
We screen and evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and close the job when we have the right person for the role. Therefore, we do not have an application deadline.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the talent acquisition partner, Karishma Sindhu by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Still curious? Read more on our career page