Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Are you an energetic person who loves to keep everything around organized? Do you want to contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution? Then join Safello, Nordic’s leading crypto brokerage, on its exciting journey to transform the financial infrastructure!
The mission of your role
Safello is on a journey to transform the financial infrastructure for good. In an ambitious pursuit like this, we need ambitious talent to help us get there. As Financial Intelligence Administrator you will, with your communicative and proactive approach, keep things organized and properly documented. You will play an important role in our organization while working part-time in the Financial Intelligence Unit team to protect our customers from fraud and fight money laundering.
You will report to the Head of Operations and be based in Stockholm, our office is located centrally at WeWork. However, we are flexible remote workers and there is no mandatory office time. This is a part-time position, 50%, and offers great opportunities for continuous career development within the company.
Your main responsibilities will include…
- Take part in financial/blockchain investigations
- Respond to incoming enquiries from law enforcement agencies
- Collaborate with authorities on blockchain-based investigations
- Work together with the Financial Investigation Officers
- Analyze the fraud data and draw conclusions to improve our internal systems
In order to succeed in the role we believe that you have..
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
- Ability to write concisely
- Gift to explain complex issues in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to organize extensive documentation within Google Workspace environment
- Attention to details
It is considered an advantage if you have..
- Interest and experience in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Experience with Chainalysis software or similar (strong advantage)
- Experience in financial / fraud investigations is an advantage
As a person, we believe that you are open to learn new skills, communicate efficiently with your colleagues and work effectively with tight deadlines. In order to thrive, we also believe that you like working in a fast-paced, inspiring and friendly environment where initiatives and ideas are encouraged.
What we offer
We offer flexibility, a competitive salary and a benefit package. Our office is located centrally in Stockholm, but we are all flexible remote workers. Being part of Safello means being on a growth journey which offers great career opportunities and the possibility to influence the future of financial systems.
Founded in 2013 and regulated by Finansinspektionen, Safello is the safe and simple Cryptocurrency exchange for Swedish customers. Safello offers instant buying and selling and integrates several advanced features to deliver the full benefits of banking and blockchain technology to a mass of users. Read more on https://safello.com/.
Send in your application as soon as possible, but no later than 3rd of May. The recruitment process is ongoing and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe that the position may be filled before the last application date.