Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Realise your career ambitions Digital Sales & Marketing at Mölnlycke
Do you want a career that impacts millions of people for the good? At Mölnlycke, you’ll be helping to equip medical professionals with solutions to improve outcomes for patients. And you’ll develop your career in a growing organisation with an inspirational culture – where you’ll be recognised for the results you’ve achieved.
We are now looking for a Digital Sales and Marketing Assistant to join our business area Operation Room Solutions in Gothenburg. In this role your main task is to support the local marketing and sales team with the implementation of local marketing plan in line with the country’s commercial priorities.
The scope will consist of two main areas; one is performing tasks on our multiple digital platforms, and one is working on various design projects for the teams you will be supporting. The role varies between everything from contributing to our strategic marketing plan to supporting onsite at events and exhibitions the company attends, making it a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Sales and Marketing Professional.
- Plan, drive, execute and follow marketing activity plan based on ORS RN guidelines and in alignment with sales
- Responsible for securing availability and provide samples, Sales and Promotion material & giveaways to customers and local sales team
- Support Local Product Managers in execution of local marketing campaigns in all channels including;
- Create and distribute DM/newsletter, internal campaigns and promotions
- Retrieve (from CRM) targeted group of customers and send DM/newsletters assigned by local/regional Sales & Marketing
- Compile the result and align with Sales & Marketing on follow up activities
- Full responsibility for digital platforms and communication e.g., local Social Media campaigns in close collaboration with ORS RN marketing team
- Update local webs in alignment with local/regional marketing
- Responsible for coordinating, implementing and evaluating customer events and exhibitions in collaboration with Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for translations, updates and print of local Sales and Promotion material
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation package including company pension plan, bonus, company health care
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible working hours and flexible work from home policy
- Great colleagues in a global company
- An open, friendly and fair working atmosphere
What you’ll need
Core Knowledge and capabilities:
- Core digital marketing capabilities
- Marketing planning
- Market & Product knowledge
- Digital Marketing channels, preferably web, Linkedin and Google Ads
- Experience from event and project coordination is preferable
- Experience from different CMS systems, preferably Episerver or similar
- Experience from different design programs, e.g., InDesign, Photoshop, Premium Pro or similar
- Experience from CRM systems, e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Veeva or similar
Education: Degree in Business administration and/or marketing
Experience: Graduate to 1 year
Language: Fluent English and Swedish, speaking and writing
As a person we would love to see that you are an open person, with a structured and a communicative mindset. You thrive on working with and for people, being a true teamplayer. We would also like to see that you have a strong drive and take on this role with excitement and determination to learn and grow in the medical device industry.
Our approach to diversity and inclusion
We strive to have a diverse mix of people from different cultures, ages, geographies and genders, to reflect the world in which we operate and to facilitate innovative thinking across the business.
Please apply at earliest convenience, we are reviewing candidates continuously.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes.
Our business is organised in the four business areas Wound Care, Operating Room Solutions, Gloves and Antiseptics, where customer centricity, sustainability and digitalisation are at the heart of everything we do.
Mölnlycke employs around 8,400 people. The company headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we operate in more than 100 countries worldwide. Since 2007, the company has been part of Investor AB, an engaged owner of high-quality, global companies which was founded by the Wallenberg family in 1916. For more information, please visit www.molnlycke.com and www.molnlycke.com/careers