Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Danish Customer Service Advisor for Travels – Work at Home in Sweden
- handle incoming calls from private customers in Denmark.
- actively listen and answer questions based on the customer’s needs, as well as give advice and upsell our campaigns and activities.
- create a strong customer relationship by delivering effective solutions based on sustainability and profitability.
- be an expert in planning, producing and maximizing sales opportunities on every call.
- provide correct information regarding prices, products and bookings of luggage and travel destinations.
- documents all processes correctly in our client’s computer system.
- You live in Sweden and can speak fluent Danish.
- Able to work from home. (Homeoffice, router etc.)
- Has a high school diploma or equivalent
- Has previously worked with customer service, hospitality or sales.
- You are an expert at listening and communicating through telephone and e-mail.
- Good computer skills such as navigate and register within computer systems.
- Skilled in multi-tasking, as well as the ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changes.
- Stress resistant and able to defuse heated situations with upset customers and deliver constructive solutions.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Can rotate shifts if needed and be on time!
- 10 weeks of paid training for new hires
- 25 days of annual paid vacation, wellness and other outstanding employee benefits, incl. a pension system.
- International connections that offer the opportunity to join campaigns to work abroad within Concentrix.
- Participate in our activities such as barbeques and fun internal competitions with prizes.
Danish (Required), English
If you are a California resident, by submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and have access to the Job Applicant Privacy Notice for California Residents