Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Freespee is a vibrant team of +60 people made up of 25 nationalities located across London, Paris, and Uppsala. We focus on ensuring everyone has a proper work/life balance, one that prioritises family, life, fun and work. We have a few simple values that are core to the way we work together – be genuine, stay focused, engage others, but most important, make an impact.
Your work, by nature, will accomplish just that – impact. It will be key in how Freespee delivers its mission, which is to monitor, orchestrate, analyse and optimise conversational touchpoints. We do this to help businesses ensure they can provide a unified and consistent brand experience to their entire customer base across all conversational channels. We do this because we recognise that the successful companies of the future are ones that have full control over the entire customer journey, not just the stuff that happens online.
With a global customer base across 20 countries, Freespee already helps its customers capture, analyse, and in some cases recover over 30 million conversational touchpoints taking place over SMS, email, phone, and Whatsapp each year. With your influence, we hope to expand this reach to continue helping businesses provide the best conversational journey for all of their customers, in a way that looks out not only for their business’s profits, but also their customer’s privacy and safety.
Our Support Team:
Our growing multi-skilled, multi-language support team in Freespee works closely with customers and colleagues alike, providing our technical expertise and problem-solving attitude to a vast array of queries and issues that come to our desk. Due to the nature of our service, we tackle the unique and unusual queries that reach Support as a collaborative effort, working together as a team focusing on quality and delivery, with an open mind and room to learn new things along the way. If you like challenges and bettering yourself, working in a close-knitted team with a drive to help others, keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Provide first-class support with excellent communication skills, building successful long-term relationships with our international customers and also with different teams within Freespee
- Troubleshoot, assess and escalate support requests from customers and Freespee employees
- Use your service-minded personality to creatively and proactively assist customers all over the world in their daily work, using our services
- Use your communication skills to educate customers in using our products
Who you are:
- Customer driven, determined, with the ability to understand others’ point of view, and willingness to go that extra mile for colleagues and clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficient in communication via different channels
- Genuine desire to learn and grow your knowledge within Freespee.
- It is essential that you are fluent in spoken and written English. Additionally, other languages like Italian would be an advantage.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced, changing setting
- Genuine, humble, flexible and with a fun attitude
- Experience from providing Software support in a development intense environment would be an advantage.
Where you’ll be and how you’ll work:
We have three offices: London, Uppsala and Paris. You will be stationed to the office that is closest to where you currently live. Because we are an international team, if the opportunity allows, you might be able to visit each office to spend time with the different teams.
We are flexible on remote work. You can decide with your manager the frequency to which you meet your team face to face.
Freespee wants you to have a good life balance and the opportunities to have advantages like free yoga lessons each Friday, team activities in Sweden, France or UK, and participation in inspiring events.
What you’ll get in return:
We have country specific insurances and retirement contributions. You can ask for more details during the interview.
However across all countries (Sweden, UK, France) there are indeed similar benefits such as:
- Country specific health and family insurance
- Country specific retirement contribution
- Sporting & wellness opportunities
- Virtual yoga lessons every Friday
- Personal further education subscriptions through Linkedin Learning or Pluralsight
- Flexible and remote work to suit your personal working style
- Regular team events in France, Sweden and the UK
- True professional & personal life balance giving you peace of mind that you can both work and relax without sacrificing one or the other
- A solid team environment in a company of friends
- A wellbeing app to enjoy life
We know that some people may hesitate to send their application if they feel they don’t correspond to all the points of the job description. But if you feel that Freespee and our diversity are made for you, please send us your CV!