Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Are you interested in latest technology trends, technology driven companies and would like to serve a global customer base? Do you possess a natural ability for building professional relationships and enjoy solving other peoples’ problems? Do you want to lead our customer success team and develop your skills in customer relationship management?
IamIP is currently searching for a for a new member of the Customer Success Team based in Cologne.
You will work in a team with other Customer Support Specialists and Customer Success Consultants operating out of Cologne. You will primarily work with our growing customer base where you will be responsible for a certain number of customers that you will guide and support throughout their full lifecycle at IamIP.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with IamIP’s growing customer base where you will be responsible for an own customer portfolio.
- Guide and support your customer throughout their full lifecycle at IamIP from their onboarding to the daily operation mode.
- Educate customers in the IamIP Products; and continuously support them with their questions and challenges.
- Support your customers in IP and patent matters, such as improving patent review workflow etc.
- Proactively support the customer with their strategic work ensuring that they get the right value out of the IamIP Products to become even more successful with their work.
We are looking for you who:
- Has a Master of Science degree in science, engineering and/or any technology field, or the like
- Is a Patent Professional, Patent Attorney, IP Coordinator or the like
- Has a positive and service-oriented mindset
- Has good communication skills, likes to interact with all kinds of people – digitally as well as in person – and is proactive.
- Is good at prioritising and organising a number of different tasks in a flexible way
- Is a great team player who fits in a team consisting of members of different backgrounds
- Enjoys solving problems for others
- Is self-determined and focused on your own personal development, with a “hands on” mentality
- Is self-aware and knows what you can and cannot do
- Has an interest for the latest technology and digital solutions
- Is curious and is always trying to find the reasoning behind certain actions
- Has excellent proficiency in German and English, both in speech and in writing; having Swedish or other language skills will be advantageous,
- Has at least 3 years of working experience
- Flexible work – You decide if you want to work from home or meet the colleagues in one of our modern offices in Stockholm, Cologne, Munich or Szczecin. You choose your working hours and holidays.
- Grow with us – You develop further in a fast-paced and energetic work environment with regular feedback sessions and continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Flat hierarchies – You enjoy our workplace with great open-minded management, encouragement and direct communication.
- Team spirit – We help each other, love to laugh and have fun together with you.
- Diversity granted – You become part of an ambitious multi-cultural team that loves technology, the best idea and strongly believes in innovations.
- Expand beyond – You establish a broad business network and international client and colleague base.
- Make an impact – You can impact and improve existing process, workflows etc.
- Live variety – You will continuously get in touch and work with new technologies, products and people.
Sounds like a good match?
Send your CV and get to know us now!
IamIP Sweden AB is a worldwide patent software provider (SaaS) founded in 2013. Our focus lies on enabling innovation driven companies to easily overview and evaluate their intellectual property portfolios, monitor competition, and get valuable strategic insights. We are a highly motivated, international, communicative and fun team sitting with our 30+ employees in Sweden, Germany and Poland.