Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
In this role you will be part of an engaged and diverse team of 10 customer support team members. We are a team that is knowledgeable, high-performing, experienced and know how to have fun together. Together we provide support to our customers that use our different tax, finance, and administrative software solutions. We are the market leader in our field and have all the large accounting firms in our customer portfolio.
- Have a genuine interest in transforming the way we offer support into the use of more digital support tools
- Handle phone calls and email enquiries in a highly professional manner
- Accurate logging of enquiries in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Collaborate with wider teams and departments. We are a matrix organization and you will be the spider in the web in between sales, customer service, development, product management.
- Deliver on our KPIs
- Engage and participate in projects which is a great way for you to further develop your skills
- Education in IT and/or economics. If you had an accounting course during your studies, you will be better equipped to understand our customers’ needs
- A few years of similar work experience
- Good knowledge of computers and communication tools
- Be creative and open-minded in finding ways to deliver outstanding service
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing. Other Scandinavian languages are considered advantageous.
With us you will get the opportunity with us to grow your skills and career. You will find a great outlet in the role to spread your energy, passion, and organizational skills. You will get an in-depth training plan and guidance to set you up for success. We value our colleagues that are always there to help and support each other and our customers.
We work according to a hybrid model with up to 3 home office days.