Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
At Rugvista we are dedicated and passionate about helping people to a home they love. We are an entrepreneurial organisation committed to constantly improving ourselves and our business. Would you like to be a part of an international and market-leading e-commerce company? We are looking for a positive Customer Service Agent who loves to provide a great customer service experience.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to support our team over the summer and to stay long term with us. You will work during our regular business hours (8h – 18) and also work during weekends (11h – 15h).
You will join an ambitious international customer service team who are working closely with the business with the main focus to give our customers an outstanding experience when shopping with us.
We at Rugvista recognise the value that our customer service team brings to the company. As a Customer Service Agent at Rugvista you are getting the opportunity to build a strong customer experience and lasting relationship with our customers. You will be the first point of contact for our customers and engage with them via email, phone and social media.
How you make an impact
- A deep commitment to delivering outstanding customer service that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations at all times.
- Provide design advice, helping people find the perfect rug for their home
- Respond to and resolve product or service problems that customers are experiencing
- You take responsibility for your tasks and drive processes further.
- You structure your work and respect deadlines.
- Willing to share your knowledge in the group, help and inspire colleagues to develop.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What you bring
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bi-lingual language competence within the EU languages
- Experience from customer service within e-com or call center
- Experience from working with Zendesk.
- Knowledge and passion for rugs and/or home decor.
What we offer
- Opportunity to develop your career in a high paced, challenging, and collaborative environment.
- Opportunity to help building a world-class workplace.
- A diverse and international organization committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where everyone loves to go to work.
- Competitive benefit package.
- A culture inspired by our values; Focus on impact; Stay true; and Be entrepreneurs.
- Extraordinary international colleagues.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home one day per week
- A generous employee discount on the products we sell.
- Free coffee, fruits, and snacks.
- Breakfast on Thursdays.
- Generous wellness allowance.
- Onsite masseuse.
Start date: June 2023. Employment rate: hourly employee. Our office is located in Malmö.
The latest day to apply is 8th of May 2023, but we are reviewing candidates ongoing, so don’t hesitate to send your application today.
Rugvista Group is one of Europe’s leading “direct-to-consumer” e-commerce players. We market rugs through our own web shops, available in 20 different languages, using the brands Rugvista and CarpetVista. The company was founded in 2005 and offers a wide and relevant selection of designs and traditional carpets and rugs of high quality at attractive prices.
The Group’s operations are divided into three segments: Private consumers (B2C), Business consumers (B2B), and Marketplaces & Others (MPO). The B2C segment represents the consumer market and is the Group’s core segment.
Rugvista Group’s organizational vision is to attract, motivate, and retain extraordinary people, and our business vision is to become the center of gravity for the European rug industry. We also have a specific focus on driving environmental, social, and economic development in the geographies where our rugs are made.
Rugvista Group employs approximately 85 FTEs and is headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, with easy access to Copenhagen airport and public transit options.