Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Bio-Works is searching for an experienced content marketing professional to help us to leverage our on-line presence in 2023. This is a consulting/freelancing assignment with possibility for employment.
You will be responsible for the company LinkedIn page and the organic content, but also produce content for ad-campaigns and sponsored posts. Content production for other channels may occur.
Together with the marketing team you will develop and execute on Bio-Works content strategy, and make sure its aligned with the overall goals of the company.
- Deep understanding of LinkedIn as a B2B marketing platform (preferably both organic and paid)
- Understanding of the concept of social selling and how to drive revenue through creating demand, building brand and thought leadership towards potential customer and market segments
- A creative content creator with the capability of researching the needs of potential customers and turning the answers into engaging content. Start to finish.
- Excellent level of English, spoken and written. (Ability to write engaging copy and social media posts in English)
- Ability to independently (with the support of the marketing team and organization) run the company LinkedIn page and to create content for organic and paid reach (campaigns and sponsored posts )
- A genuine passion and interest for social media and content marketing.
- Excellent graphic designer
- Digital marketing and analytic skills: Experience in setting up, optimizing and analyzing LinkedIn ad campaigns and/or ability to interpret web data.
WHAT DO WE OFFER? ✨
In addition to a fun role, you are offered the opportunity to enter an exciting company in growth with great and incredibly competent colleagues. We offer you flexibility in the role, remote working and the opportunity to adjust your working hours so that your life at home also flows smoothly.
GOOD TO KNOW
Employment type: Consultant/freelancer either through self employment or consultant company with the possibility to invoice us. If you think that you are a perfect fit for the job but you’re not a consultant or freelancer – apply anyway and we can discuss a temporary employment!
Start time: ASAP
Scope: January – April, 80% – 100%, with the possibility to discuss extension/employment.
Location: Uppsala (or the near vicinity) and partly remote
Last application date is 2023-01-31. We do not accept applications via e-mail. We will process applications continuously so please apply as soon as possible.
Bio-Works enables scientists to achieve their purification goals, from laboratory research to large scale bioprocess production. Our vision is a biotech industry that embraces, develops and builds on new methods and novel ideas. WorkBeads™, Bio-Works’ next-generation, agarose-based products, are used to purify proteins, peptides and other biomolecules, resulting in purer therapies and safer diagnostics. Through collaboration with customers and partners, we develop purification solutions that make important medicines available and accessible to everyone.