Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
At TimberTec, we are proud to be a market leader in the Timber industry, shaping the future with diverse and collaborative team. With our deep expertise and experience in the industry, we offer comprehensive business solutions that help companies optimize their businesses. We believe that uniting a team of different backgrounds, experiences, and talents leads to innovative solutions that uphold environmental sustainability and the forestry sector.
As a Consultant at TimberTec, you play an important role in helping our customers optimize their business processes. You will analyze the company’s operations, identify opportunities for improvement and provide strategic advice to increase efficiency and profitability. By developing business plans and implementing integrated solutions, you will be an important partner for our customers in their success journey.
AT TIMBERTEC, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- Professional Development: We’re committed to fostering professional development and career growth. Our comprehensive training and development programs empower employees to reach their full potential.
- Flexible Work arrangements: Experience the liberating flexibility of working hours that suit your lifestyle. Whether you prefer a hybrid or remote work setup, we accommodate your needs.
- A Collaborative and Innovative culture: Our culture thrives on recognition, trust, and respect. We foster an inclusive and supportive environment valuing everyone’s contributions. We recognize dedication through an attractive salary package, bonuses, and generous vacation days. Our success is built upon collaboration and innovation.
- Nurture customer relationships through engagement, ensuring their needs are well understood and met.
- Contribute to and initiate improvements to relevant TimberTec processes.
- Undertake individual tasks for customers while also engaging in broader team projects.
- Lead the clients’ assigned project team members as needed.
- Create functional design reports and user stories.
We welcome applicants with a wide array of backgrounds and life experiences to apply. We believe that a variety of perspectives enriches our team and contributes to our success. Key attributes we value:
- Passion: We value that you are passionate about your work and committed to delivering high quality results.
- Problem solving Mindset: Embracing challenges and see them as opportunities to find solutions that drive businesses forward.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to delve into complex situations, extracting valuable insights that inform strategic decisions.
- Collaborative Communicator: Thrive in a dynamic team and effectively engage with colleagues and customers, leveraging your exceptional communication skills to build strong relationships. As part of our international company, we expect you to be able to communicate fluently in Swedish and English, both in writing and speaking.
- Valued Expertise: If you possess technical skills, industry knowledge, or are skilled in project management, we eagerly look forward to receiving your application.
Location and Work Flexibility:
Our team is in Växjö, and we also offer the possibility of remote work from various locations within Sweden. Positions are full-time and offered on an indefinite basis. Applicants must be eligible to work in Sweden.
Inclusivity and Diversity:
At TimberTec, diversity and inclusion are at the core of our values. We believe that diverse perspectives drive innovation and excellence. We foster an inclusive workplace where every individual’s contributions are celebrated and respected. Join us in creating an environment where each individual’s unique contributions shape our success.
We put a lot of weight on personal skills.
Talent Acquisition specialist