Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Exciting opportunity to join a key player in the renewable energy sector
Do you want to be a part of a committed and technically driven team, and contribute to developing and making NKT’s infrastructure environment even better? Then we have the right job for you!
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Cloud & Infrastructure Lead Architect with a broad background to drive high priority infrastructure initiatives end-to-end globally.
Strengthen our Group IT Organization
NKT is growing and to support the business growth with efficient and secure IT Infrastructure and Cloud services – we are looking for Cloud & Infrastructure Lead Architect with proven track record from IT service delivery and infrastructure in a multinational enterprise or IT service provider.
At NKT we combine a traditional on-prem environment with cloud services that adds value. IT Infrastructure is a cornerstone and therefore we want you to be a driver and enabler of our future hybrid cloud infrastructure environment. We think you see the benefit of a hybrid environment.
Some of your tasks will be to:
- Work closely with several different professional roles where you will be the trusted advisor on everything that is related to Cloud & Infrastructure technical and architectural areas. You will be the key advisor for strategic decisions as well as operational questions.
- Lead architecture design, resiliency reviews, technical optimization and implementations resulting in increased efficiency, security and business value. Lead initiatives to ensure that the environment is well architected and operated
- Lead virtual teams around technologies and challenges by sharing ideas, insight, and strategic, technical input with internal and external technical teams as well as business stakeholders/management across the organization
- Acts as a mentor and subject matter expert to multiple peers and lead initiatives to improve processes and drive efficiency
You will report to the Director and Global Head of IT Infrastructure and be a part of the leadership team – where you will be the Lead Architect for our Cloud & Infrastructure environment.
You will support a growing company and be a part of the Global IT team based in Karlskrona. This means that you will be employed at what will soon be the world’s largest submarine cable factory, playing a key role in the creation of a better future by enabling the expansion of wind farms and optimizing energy supply between and within countries. We deliver complete solutions, cable systems and installation with our own vessel.
Analytical, energetic and self-driven
To succeed in this position, you need to be a person who is analytical, driven and who enjoys collaborating and sharing experiences with your colleagues. Equally important is your solution-oriented mindset and previous experience from complex global IT infrastructure environments. This position also puts high demands on your ability to be independent, to make well-grounded decisions and have the ability to plan and lead your work as well as colleagues and subcontractor tasks in accordance with current internal processes.
Moreover, you enjoy working in an international, dynamic and fast-moving environment that allows you to benefit from your creativity and great personnel skills.
Additionally, your CV includes:
- BSc or MSc degree preferably within electrical engineering or computer technology
- Extensive professional experience from IT service delivery and infrastructure in a multinational enterprise or IT service provider
- Excellent knowledge across broad technology domains such as Cloud, Compute, Storage, Backup and Virtualization, Network, Firewall, Cyber Security, VMWare, Citrix, Microsoft
- Recent experience from using public cloud solutions when delivering Infrastructure.
- Hands-on infrastructure experience. Project management skills. Vendor management skills. Excellent service skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Swedish.
Contact and application
NKT is committed to fostering a diverse organization and a culture where people from different backgrounds can thrive and are inspired to perform at their best. We believe that a diverse organization enables sustainable performance, and that an inclusive and welcoming culture makes for a better place to work.
Apply with CV and personal letter via the link below, at latest 19th of February.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are very welcome to contact Recruiting Manager, Pär Holmberg, [email protected] or +46 455 556 78 or HR Business Partner, Andreas Christenson, [email protected] Please note that due to the GDPR regulations we cannot accept any applications via e-mail and that we will only consider candidates already residing in Sweden.
Sveriges Ingenjörer – Christian Fisch, +46 455 56 380
Unionen – Joakim Wikström +46 734 070 243
Ledarna – Roger Jönsson, +46 455 55 911
Welcome with your application!
NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology and takes centre stage as the world moves towards green energy. NKT designs, manufactures and installs low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions enabling sustainable energy transmission. Since 1891, NKT has innovated the power cable technology building the infrastructure for the first light bulbs to the megawatts created by renewable energy today. NKT is headquartered in Denmark and employs 3,900 people. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and realised a revenue of EUR 1.8 billion in 2021. NKT – We connect a greener world. www.NKT.com.