Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Are you passionate and curious about understanding current market and category trends as well as shopper behavior? Are you a true expert turning complex, ambiguous problems into simple solutions? We are looking for a Category Manager who want to challenge, inspire and contribute to our business. Come and join us at Danone – a purpose driven FMCG-company that strives to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Read more about the role and apply today!
ABOUT THE JOB
As Category Manger you are responsible for developing our shopper and customer understanding and enabling the Company to sell our products in the optimal way. You will be part of the Swedish Shopper Marketing team, which also includes a PRGM (Profit, Revenue, Growth) Manager and a Shopper Marketing manager (Shopper activation). The Shopper Marketing team mission is to bring growth to our business through foundational understanding of consumers, shoppers and customers, but also from excellence in execution of promotion, pricing and in-store activation.
The role is truly in a multi-functional environment. You will collaborate with many different departments, such as Marketing, Strategy & Insights, Sales and Innovation to ensure category and customer insights are always reflected in projects and processes. The role is based in our office in Solna and you will be reporting to the Head of Shopper Marketing, also based in Solna.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be the expert in shopper behavior with a solid understanding of our customers’ strategies and performance
- Identify the drivers for current and future growth within our categories
- Identify gaps in our categories that can be opportunities for new product launches
- Define methods for e.g. optimizing positioning in store and assessing new product opportunities through Pilot projects
- Be the voice of the market in the innovation process, including business cases and coordination of launch KPI’s with Key Account Managers
- Monitor our assortment, from launches to existing products, to ensure optimal portfolio in market
- Outline our shelf and assortment strategies
- Create shopper insights and convert these into sales driving actions in store
- University degree in Business Administration or Technology
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience from similar positions – Category Management, Shopper/Consumer Insights, PRGM or Sales, within either an FMCG company or a well-known research consultancy
- Solid experience from using Microsoft office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience from using Nielsen Answers and preferably also from using customer loyalty data, such as Ica Self-Serve is a merit
- Fluent in Swedish and English
You enjoy working independently, fact based and provide objective views of the business. You have good communication skills and the ability to build a strong internal and external network. Furthermore, we see that you are reliable, accurate and have strong analytical skills. You are also an ambitious and proactive person who like to influence the business.
A job which could easily turn into a career in Danone. We believe everyone is born with superpowers, something which comes natural to you. We know the uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energy, so we believe in all Danoner’s potential and when we build careers based on these superpowers and develop everyone’s potential to the fullest, magic happens. This is how we like to see Talent Management in Danone.
At Danone we strive to have variety of benefits across our region in Nordics & Baltics and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Annual Bonus
- Health insurance from first working day;
- Stay active with the help of Yearly Wellness Contribution;
- One share for all allowing to become co-owner of Danone;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Unlimited access to our online learning platform and other amazing opportunities for your professional development, like buddy program, trainings, workshops etc.;
- Organization and Team events.
And hey, want a snack? Feel free to grab a yoghurt in the fridge at the office – products available all day!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we believe in order to do so we need a healthy planet. We have more than 100 000 employees worldwide built on three business categories: Dairy and Drinks, Plant-Based Products and Specialized Nutrition who all strive for our vision One Planet One Health.
Danone Nordics & Baltics has 500 employees, and our brand portfolio includes many trusted brands such as Alpro, ProViva, Souvenaid, Fortimel, Activia, Lophlex, Actimel, Aqua d’Or and Fortini.
We develop healthy food choices for everyone and grow strong brands through close collaboration with our customers and consumers. We keep challenging ourselves to stay one step ahead of emerging trends and tastes. Join our movement for a more sustainable world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
For more information about Danone, our teams and culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
Click “APPLY” button and send in your application in English before the closing date of January 30th. The recruitment process is ongoing, and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe that the position may be filled before last application date.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
- all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Danone AB with its registered office in Stockholm (Gårdsvägen 14, 169 70 Solna) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.