Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Business Development Manager
Arrow’s Enterprise Computing Solutions (ECS) business is a global technology enablement company that brings innovative IT solutions to market to solve complex business challenges. We deliver value-added distribution, business consulting and channel enablement services to the world’s leading technology manufacturers and their channel partners that serve commercial and government markets.
Find out more about us in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Za_pHRbzI
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location: Kista, Sweden
As the Business Development Manager in Arrow, you will join the Security Sales team located in our offices in Kista, Sweden. You will exercise your role within the Swedish market.
Within this position, you will be mainly responsible for the management of the current client accounts as well as the new business development. Your role will involve continuous relationship development between the business area, regional teams, and the assigned vendors to ensure trust and support of business objectives.
What you will be doing at Arrow?
- Recruiting new partners, which includes telephone and email prospecting, organizing customer meetings, telemarketing campaigns, organizing and participating in workshops/webinars/sales events
- You will be responsible for developing new sales opportunities with the Arrow ECS partner network
- You will be responsible for identifying, selecting, and proposing new partnership contracts on our offers
- You will be actively involved in managing the commercial relationship with the supplier and in implementing the marketing plan
- Working with Arrow Internal Sales teams, to identify the key reseller partners with good potential to develop sales of the vendor’s products and services
- Working with the above-mentioned partners to ensure they have all the tools necessary to realize their sales potential
- You will manage the Business, being the responsible of the profitability of both vendors
What are we looking for?
- You have proven work experience recruiting new partners and successfully delivering business plans
- You can manage the business, driving the team of inside sales and AM to achieve business goals
- You have knowledge of the industry, and you understand the added value that Arrow can bring to the channel
- You can develop a solid network based on long-term relationships
- You are self-driven and can bring energy to our business
- You can communicate fluently both in Swedish and English
What’s In It for You:
- Competitive salary divided into base and variable salary
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Growth Opportunities within an international organization
- Challenging & diverse environment
- Opportunity to work with the biggest players in the sector
- Open Corporate Culture with a modern and dynamic work environment
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons.
Do you see yourself as our future colleague? If yes – send us your application.
SE-Kista, Sweden (Kronborgsgränd)