Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Heja is on a mission to connect the 1.5 billion people in the world of youth sports. This is an opportunity to make a real social impact on children’s health and lifestyle at scale. In a few years, Heja’s sports team communication app has grown to over 2 million users in 50+ countries with our main markets in the UK, U.S., Australia, and New Zealand. Thousands more are joining every day to meet, unite, and develop together.
Our growing Partnerships team is looking to add a driven, team-first UK-based salesperson to come in, roll up their sleeves and find future UK partners to purchase premium ad space inside Heja’s app. Heja has a very unique (and captive) audience to offer our partners and we are looking for the perfect person to help maximize our outreach at a time when our user base is rapidly accelerating.
We’re a fast-paced, ambitious and passionate startup from Sweden (with colleagues in the UK and Chicago) on a global mission. Join our small and growing team of talented high-achievers and get in on the ground floor!
In this position, you will…
- Be Heja’s first sales hire in the UK – the first to tackle the British market.
- Generate leads through outreach to potential partners in the UK: advertisers purchasing premium ad space in Heja’s fast-growing app.
- Identify, develop, and secure new business opportunities in the UK.
- Maintain a pipeline and work within the Partnerships team to achieve established goals.
The role is perfect for you if you…
- Desire an opportunity to help scale the Partnerships team at a growing international startup. These are the first hires outside of the Head of Partnerships. This is very much an opportunity to “get in on the ground floor” and rise within the team/division.
- Enjoy the challenge and creativity required to initiate conversations with companies that may be interested in Heja’s audience but may be unaware of Heja.
- Have experience in brainstorming potential categories to send outreach.
- Are highly motivated and never complacent.
- Do not fear rejection.
- Work well with routine and in a team setting.
- Depending on interest level, potentially help with social media, email marketing, and in-app campaign management for partners.
- Have experience with (mandatory):
- Minimum of 1-3 years of business development, sales, and/or sponsorship experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years using a CRM tool (HubSpot preferred).
- Nice-to-have experience (bonus):
- Have experience in selling digital assets.
- Have experience with sports-based assets.
- Love sports.
- Have existing connections with potential partners and youth sports/membership organizations.
We’ll support you with…
- Remote / work-from-home setup with great flexibility – plus the chance to fly in for our fully-compensated team events organized in Sweden!
- Basic salary plus commission
- Stock options plan and benefits
If this makes you excited, please apply even if you don’t check all the ”boxes” above.
We are not superhumans and we don’t expect you to be one either. We will all make mistakes, we just expect that we will learn from them and that we always embrace new challenges.
- Introduction Call
We’ll get to know each other better.
- Skillset Interview
We deep dive into your skills and knowledge together with the team. All positions require some form of case/assignment/project.
- Culture Interview
The final interview is where we discuss the Heja culture and your/our values.
We value diversity of perspective and are committed to building an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds
SCROLL DOWN FOR BENEFITS SUMMARY