Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
At Getinge we have the passion to perform
Join our diverse teams of passionate people and a career that allows you to develop both personally and professionally. At Getinge, our passion is to secure that every person and community have access to the best possible care, offering hospitals and life science institutions products and solutions that aim to improve clinical results and optimize workflows. Every day we collaborate to make a true difference for our customers – and to save more lives.
Are you looking for an inspiring career? You just found it.
Business Analyst- Transportation
We are looking for a Business Analyst that will be responsible for transportation and sustainability reporting. Where you collect, analyze and evaluate transportation data. You will collaborate with Finance department, Business areas, Sales and all parts of the logistic organization.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Be a business partner for the transportation group
- Develop BI tools and dashboards to support business decisions.
- Analyze and evaluate freight spend
- Create reports to different stakeholders
- Create and analyze KPI reports for MBR and QBR with suppliers
- Collect and report freight savings and other efficiency projects to finance and Management
- Responsible to collect shipment data for Global Tenders, analyze quotations and summarize results
- Member of the Transportation Council (create and implement strategy and related projects)
Who you are:
At Getinge, we are looking for passionate individuals, who are agile, resilient, take responsibility for their development and focus on achieving excellence. They never compromise on quality and always act responsibly remembering that our customers always come first. They enjoy collaboration and working in diverse and international teams, and embrace the future. If you love change, we can make sure that you stay that way!
Your experience includes:
- Some sort of Bachelor degree in suitable area such as business knowledge or a combination of education and related work experience
- Experience with analyzing business information in Business Intelligence tools is highly preferred
- Intermediate to advanced skills in English, both in verbal and writing.
- Previous knowledge in analytic work
- Previous experience within the transportation business and controlling is meritorious
As a person you:
Have an analytic mindset and a structured way of working. You also have, the ability to communicate with different stakeholders on different levels and have good communication skills. You are proactive with independent problem-solving abilities and used to be working in an international environment.
In this role you report to the Sr. Director Global Freight and the position is eligible for remote work parttime and will be located at Getinge location in Getinge.
To help meet our goals of becoming CO2 neutral by 2050, we travel only if we must. This role requires some international travelling.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including wellness and training programs, to
ensure we support your well-being and goals.
We strive for all our employees to be able to achieve a good work-life harmony. We have introduced a flexible approach to our workplaces, and therefore give our employees the opportunity to work remotely.
Please send your application no later den May 22th. If you have any questions, please contact Stefan Vidal, Sr. Director Global Freight a: +46 (0)70 584 02 57.
We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most respected and trusted medtech company.
Getinge is on an exciting transformation journey constantly looking for new ways to innovate together with our customers to meet the healthcare challenges of the future. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and to sustainability with a goal to be CO2 neutral by 2025. We believe in giving our employees the flexibility they need and make every effort to foster a learning culture that supports their personal development and creativity. Our passionate people hold our brand promise ‘Passion for Life’ close to heart.