Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Brand Marketing Manager; Sweden, The Netherlands and United Kingdom
Oh hello . Could you be our new Brand Marketing Manager?
Welcome to our fabulous world. We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences. Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest talents onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together – We act like an owner – We genuinely care for our users and customers – We believe in transparency – We never stop learning and Speed wins.
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Who you are and what you will do :
We are looking for a creative, experienced and passionate Brand Marketing Manager to join our expanding North Region marketing team (Sweden, The Netherlands and United Kingdom). We are searching for a strong brand marketer that has demonstrated the ability to generate results in a fast-paced, dynamic and matricial environment.
The main objective of that position is to grow brand awareness across our region by launching several integrated campaigns during the year and scaling-up our always-on approach. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the creative platform and bringing it to life through various advertising executions in collaboration with our central brand team and our local creative agency. You will also be responsible for developing our integrated media plan in collaboration with our local media agency.
- Adaptation and localization of our global advertising campaigns and development of the specific advertising execution required for our region
- Develop and implement a multichannel and forward thinking integrated media strategy (offline and online) to grow our top of mind brand awareness
- Implement and manage the go-to-market plan, identifying the key moments for brand activation and coordinating the various channels to activate with relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with central and local communication teams on our content marketing strategy to develop engaging brand content and ensure that our brand messaging is consistent and integrated with our paid channels
- Manage the full process of creative and media briefing for internal and external agencies
- Leverage consumer data and insights, and market trends to identify short-term and long-term opportunities for the brand
- Collaborate with agencies and internal teams to deliver campaign recaps, tracking KPIs, results, learnings, and proposing opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with the performance marketing teams to maximize synergies across the funnel and support them in terms of creative development
- Keep pulse on market competition, ensuring messaging and product stay ahead of the market
- Use data and analysis to make evidence-based decisions while driving innovative creative strategies
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing creative, innovative and integrated campaigns (creative and medias)
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology business with commercially driven objectives
- Experience working with creative and media agencies
- Strong project management and organization skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and on high profile and results-oriented projects
- Proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/processes
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
- Proven ability to build collaborative, impactful relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Ability to influence various teams and navigate in a matricial structure.
What we offer?
An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
- ️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
International teams – More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
️ Highly inclusive working environment
- ️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
Free access to the Calm app
Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
Attractive pension plans
Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)