Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
Job Title: Automotive Electrification Sales Project Manager – Volvo Cars (m/f/*)
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with curious, creative 3Mers.
“For more than 30 years at 3M, I’ve seen firsthand how it’s a place where curious, creative and collaborative people thrive and build a rewarding career. As a leader in this company, my goal is to ensure each 3Mer sees and feels the positive impact we’re making around the world” – Mike Roman, chief executive officer and chairman of the board at 3M
The impact you have in this role
As the Global Automotive Electrification (AE) Sales Project Manager for Volvo Cars you will have the opportunity to put your curiosity to good use and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people in the world. Here’s how to make an impact:
- Leads all sales activities for AE at the selected account and is capable to identify opportunities for the broader 3M
- Implements 3M AE solutions in customer processes in close collaboration with application engineering
- Determines the right solutions and the way-to-success by finding the right balance of customers and 3Ms interest
- Supports customers in determining the right 3M solutions as well as the R&D functions of the AE relevant divisions by articulating portfolio gaps based on customer insights and deep process understanding
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Materials Engineering or similar)
- Strong experience in technical sales functions preferably within Automotive
- Experience in selling to the Automotive industry preferably with a background in EV Battery & ePowertrain
- English language skills both verbal & written
Additional qualifications/skills that could help you succeed even further in this role include
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to drive engagement/lead relationships and collaboration on multiple levels across many organizations.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Proactive and a strong networker
- Strong project management skills
- Team player with lots of energy
- Performance-oriented with a strong drive for success
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results.
Role Location – Gothenburg, Sweden
Ideal candidate location: Remote based but preferably within the Gothenburg area
Remuneration details: kr high-reaching dependent on skills and experience plus excellent benefits package
Bonus – SIP (Sales Incentive Plan)
Travel: May include up to 20% domestic and some international travel may be required.
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at
If you have further questions please reach out to Max (our AI Virtual Assistant) via our Career Page.
- At 3M, diversity & inclusion are essential to innovation. We seek and value differences in people! This Job ad is addressed to all potential candidates. As an equal opportunity employer 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. If you want to discover more about D&I at 3M, please visit
http://go.3M.com/4i9CLearn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M. Our approach to flexibility is called Work Your Way, which puts employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable 3M’s business and performance goals. Our global Work Your Way initiative gives our employees flexibility in where and how their work can be performed, subject at all times to any location-specific rules and policies that may be in place from time to time (more information on such rules/policies can be provided upon request from the relevant in-location HR).
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.