Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
In 2019 the our customer embarked on an Agile journey, changing how they organize primarily their digital development and communication. Since then, multiple cross functional delivery organizations have been established with autonomy as a main design principle. Even though autonomy and team empowerment has been a goal, there is still a need to align deliveries and cross cutting initiatives/projects/big bets, across our delivery organizations.
A conscious decision was to focus on prioritization and planning within the delivery organizations, however, the customer is now at a point where they see a need to develop an Agile portfolio management capability. They currently have a good approach and maturity in how they prioritize and plan within the delivery organizations. What they are re trying to complement it with is an ability to coordinate, prioritize and align on direction and large complex development needs, aligning strategy and execution.
The purpose of the Agile portfolio management capability is to enable strategy execution where the customer can set a common direction and higher-level prioritization that enables better decision making and a common focus.
We are now looking for hands-on support and expertise to accelerate the design and implement a Portfolio management capability in the Agile operating model.
The assignment in summary is to:
- Provide an external perspective and expertise in Agile portfolio management (portfolio management in a distributed delivery organization) through expert knowledge and experience.
- Work together with the Transformation Lead, to continue building on the already established conceptual design. In short to define the detailed design of the Portfolio capability incl. required roles, processes, and tools.
- Provide hands-on support in implementation of parts of the portfolio management capability.
- Utilize the existing tools (e.g. Azure Devops) and Agile way of working in place
We request a candidate that has +5 years’ experience in Enterprise Agile frameworks and portfolio management in a distributed software development environment. The candidate would work closely with Transformation lead. The candidate should be fluent in English.
Time frame and practicalities
Candidate selection and interviews will be done continuously until the position is filled. The contract will start as soon as possible and will run until 2023-06-30 with the possibility for extension.
The team is in Solna / Bergshamra. Remote work will be possible, but candidates should be prepared to spend up to 50% in the office.
Vänligen ansök snarast med:
- Ditt uppdaterade CV
- Timpris (inkl. omkostnader)
- En kort motivering varför du är lämplig uppdraget.