Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Are you looking for new challenges within accounting? We are now looking to expand our finance department with two Financial Accountants, so maybe this role with ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems in Landskrona might just be for you?
As a Financial Accountant in our two holding companies, you will be part of a team of five people that manage the department. The companies have revenues of over 3 billion SEK and reports according to IFRS. We are working in the same office as the Global Finance team in our newly renovated offices, just a ten-minute walk from the Landskrona train station. The position reports to the Holding Finance Manager and is based in Landskrona with a flexible option to partly work from home and/or our Malmö office.
We offer you a developing role as a Financial Accountant in a high-paced organization that grants exciting challenges. Your role will be wide and cover:
- Managing accounts payable from accounting, following the invoice approval flow to payments to vendors
- Internal invoicing of monthly re-charges and fees
- Reporting of income taxes/VAT/social fees
- Supporting the month-end closing process including account reconciliation
- Ad-hoc financial tasks in a fast-changing environment
- Participation in developing and improving routines and processes
- Prepare material for and communicate with external auditors
- Assist in preparing external financial reports including annual reports in K3
You can expect to work independently in an international business setting and to collaborate with both Swedish and international colleagues on a regular basis.
In order to be successful in this role, we believe that you have at least 10 years of working experience in a similar and where your understanding of accounting and the routines that comes with it has been challenged.
As a person, we think that you need to be comfortable in working independently and problem solving minded. Furthermore, we believe that you are a responsible, structured and flexible person and that delivering on deadlines is a priority for you.
One company is currently running in BAAN ERP but has started a process to change into Microsoft Dynamics AX. The other company runs Microsoft Dynamics AX. Experience from working with any of these will be considered a plus.
As we are an international company, fluency in English will be required
Contact and application
Please no later than February 12th 2023 .
We review applications as they come in, so today!