Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
XPEL, Inc. (NASDAQ: XPEL), leading supplier of automotive paint protection films, window films, ceramic coatings and commercial/residential flat glass film, is currently seeking an Account Manager Scandinavia for it’s European headquarters in Tilburg, The Netherlands.
As an Account Manager you are the main point of contact for our customers in your region. We are looking for a well-motivated person who can translate product demand into solutions in an enthusiastic and proactive manner. You follow and analyze developments in the market, visit existing and potential customers, keep track of your activities in our ERP system, support marketing activities and have bi-weekly consultations with the Sales team. As an XPEL Account Manager, you are expected to become an expert in our product line, including a basic understanding of product installation and application.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· You are the first point of contact for all customer account management matters.
· Building and maintaining strong, long-term customer relationships
· Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders and executive sponsors.
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives with the highest quality and lowest possible environmental impact.
· Develop new business with existing customers and/or identify areas of development to meet sales targets.
· Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Collaborate with the EU sales team to identify and grow opportunities within your own territory.
· Assist with challenging customer requests or problem escalations as needed.
· 3-5 years of field sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry
· You are enthusiastic and sales-driven
· Possesses the ability to build long-term relationships through excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· You have strong commercial, sales and negotiation skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP system
· Fluent in English, Swedish (Norwegian, Finnish is a plus)
· Working from home office & in the field
A very versatile job in a dynamic and international environment. It is a new function with possibilities for your own interpretation. The salary we offer our Account Manager is competitive and also includes an attractive commission system.
Secondary employment conditions:
· A good starting salary with commission arrangement (713.460 SEK + between 297.275 – 416.185 SEK commission)
· Company car
· Telephone allowance and laptop
· Home-office / remote
· A young and dynamic team
· A fast-paced environment in the automotive industry
· Working for the top of the best Small Cap Companies in 2023 (chosen by Forbes)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From 713,460.00kr per year
Work Location: Remote