Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Sweden/Denmark/Norway – Remote
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown 156% in the last year from 92 to 236 employees, across 45+ countries. We secured our Series B funding of $47 million last year in the month of May, totalling to $58 million so far.
With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a fast growing team with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the de facto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Monthly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
This Account Executive will directly contribute to Storyblok’s expansion in Sweden, Norway, Finland & Denmark through driving and closing new Enterprise deals and working with Storyblok’s BDR & Partner success team to discover new opportunities in your assigned sales territory.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IF YOU JOIN US:
- Directly contribute to the expansion of the Nordics region through the generation of new Enterprise clients
- You will build and implement with an extended team a go-to-market plan to deliver maximum revenue potential for your territory
- Leading potential new customers through the sales journey and presentation of Storyblok’s solutions
- Working with and supporting the BDR team in outbound sales activities
- Prospecting to new customers (20% of your pipeline should be self generated)
- Negotiation of commercial offers for customers
- Navigating through the legal and procurement process in complex B2B SaaS sales
- Maintain a healthy relationship with existing clients and support Customer Success in upselling into existing accounts
- Evangelize the Storyblok vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Being familiar with Sales methodologies like Challenger Sales, SPIN Selling, Sandler, MEDDIC etc.
- Travel primarily within the Nordics region, to foster client relationships and participate in events that contribute to the growth and success of Storyblok
- Proven record of success in closing large and complex Enterprise deals
- Ability to map out and strategically define account & territory plans
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B sales processes
- Proven SaaS solution selling experience as an Account Executive
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships
- Some technical knowledge of how websites work
- Ability to switch the context and messaging between technical and marketing audiences
- Must be proficient in both oral and written Swedish communication skills
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and VSOP (Virtual Stock Purchase Plan)
- Ramp up schedule including onboarding training at hire and continuous sales and product training
- Career Advancement in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization, mobility within the firm
- Joining an organization which was recently recognized by Gartner as #1 customer’s choice for Web Content Management
MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Remote (home) work opportunity or funded by Storyblok co-working space
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
Here is a sneak peek of Storyblok’s Visual Editor