Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Hej! Do you want to be a part of making everyday life better?
That is what IKEA is all about – creating a better everyday life for the many people. At IKEA Marketing & Communication AB (IMC), you are a part of making it happen!
IMC is the global in-house agency for the IKEA brand. We make the content that inspires people to make a better everyday life. We’re responsible for planning and developing communication for all IKEA markets across the world – from the global IKEA website to local ad campaigns.
Headquartered in Älmhult, Sweden, IMC is a meeting point for creatives and communicators from around the world who share a passion for the IKEA product range, home furnishing and people’s lives at home.
We are seeking talented 3D Artists to elevate our global CGI content to new heights. Want to join us?
As a 3D Artist in our team, you will combine 3D, creativity, and technology to produce high quality CGI content while exploring new ways to minimize production time and costs. You will be working on a broad scope of projects and in various project teams focusing on everything from animations to images, all with high realism. Always delivering high quality communication content that will inspire and engage the consumer and enhance the IKEA offer.
- Deliver high quality 3D content in time, but also consciously balance quality, time, and cost.
- Understand the project requirements, conceptualizing creative ideas and support in the development of storyboards and concepts.
- Build interior architecture, populate, and fine-tune the scene, with the focus on lighting and composition.
- Keep up to date with trends within the industry, as well as new tools, techniques, and software.
- Work proactively to build good relationships within project teams and collaborate effectively with other competences as for example Interior Designers, Art Directors, and Production Leaders, across the production workflow.
- Find new CGI opportunities enabled by 3D.
Our 3D Artists are enthusiastic people with an eye for details, creativity, and passion for creating evocative images. Our mission is to create impactful communication that brings the IKEA brand to life and helps turn visitors into customers.
- 2+ years working experience in architectural visualization, 3D, or relevant area.
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills. An eye for light, composition, and realism
- 2+ years’ experience in 3D animation
- Understanding of basic rules in motion, 3D animation such as keyframes, camera animation and video editing.
- Experienced in 3ds Max and V-Ray
- Technical knowledge of industry standard visualization software and pipelines
- Strong in compositing using Photoshop and After Effects.
For this position we believe you need to have following personal skills:
- Have an interest in life at home, home furnishing.
- The ability to work well in a team, strong communication skills and a strong desire to learn new things.
- Willingness to give and take feedback.
- Be organized, structured, and can self-manage (under stress)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
This ad was published on the 14th of April and will be open for 3 weeks.
We look forward to receiving your application, your CV with a link to your portfolio and showreel. Put some love in your motivation letter as well, let us know who you are and what is important for you.
This role is a permanent position based in Älmhult, Sweden.
At IKEA we believe that we’re better when we’re physically together for collaboration, dialogues, and conversations. We believe in the power of human interactions; the informal chats, the energy, belonging, and creativity generated by people being in the same place. Our approach is that we spend most of our time in the IKEA workplace and with flexibility to work from home when relevant.
This is a place where you can focus on doing what you love. There are no dress codes or closed offices. No day is ever the same. All ideas are welcome. Everyone tries to pitch in when needed, and failures are seen as a way of learning. When you enter our workplace, we want you to feel that you can inspire billions of people all over the world. Our office is an inspirational working environment, based on creativity and innovation, which gives you the opportunity to work and interact with people from all around the world.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Jonas Levin, at [email protected]. If you have questions about the role, please connect with hiring Manager Virve Wihlborg Nöu, at [email protected]