Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
About Us and the Opportunity
Heartspace is an AI-powered platform dedicated to fostering a nurturing and positive media climate that values empathy, understanding, and constructive dialogue. Our mission is to empower and amplify the voices of those who strive to positively impact our world, helping them reach the hearts and minds of a global audience.
As we revolutionize the industry, we are searching for an experienced UX/UI-designer to join us.
As an early-stage startup, Heartspace offers a unique opportunity for you to be there from the beginning and play a pivotal role in shaping our platform. We believe in the power of collaboration, creativity, and dedication to drive our success. By joining us now, you can contribute your expertise, ideas, and enthusiasm as we navigate uncharted territories together.
As an UX/UI-designer, you will identify and solve design challenges to create a smooth and user-friendly experience. You know how to create designs that can be seamlessly translated into code. This includes adopting a realistic design approach that considers the practicality of implementation. Moreover, the role involves working closely with developers, necessitating a fundamental understanding of coding concepts to facilitate effective collaboration and successful project execution.
Who Are You?
- 6+ years of experience as a UX/UI- designer.
- Solid experience designing digital applications and digital solutions.
- Proficiency in using commonly used design tools like Tailwind, Photoshop, and Figma to streamline the design process, ensure consistency, and create user-friendly interfaces for digital applications.
- Experience in designing the visual elements of the user interface, including colors, typography, and graphics, to create an aesthetically pleasing and cohesive design.
A plus if you have
Experience or an interest in working with AI tools related to design.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Freedom to work remotely or on site at our offices at Norrsken in Stockholm.
- Share incentives, letting you be a part of our success.
- Career advancements as you will be an early part of a growing start-up.
Together, we can create a world where every voice is heard and meaningful conversations thrive. Join us in shaping the future of PR technology.
Interviews are being conducted continuously, so please apply today!
Time-saving info for recruiters: We are not looking for consultants for this role and already have a recruitment firm. Thank you.