Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Membrain is on an incredibly exciting growth journey with an award-winning product that challenges the established players in the CRM and Sales Enablement space.
We believe traditional CRMs have grown into hulking monsters that focus on data entry and reporting instead of helping salespeople grow, develop and succeed. We challenge old ways of thinking and work daily to improve ourselves. With the mantra of “what is good today is not good enough tomorrow” we live and breathe innovation, continuous improvement and take great pride in our professional work ethic.
Your new colleagues are spread across the globe and we use best-of-breed tools to achieve our goals. From Stockholm to Columbus, from Atlanta to Dublin we are daily in online video meetings, using web-based tools to call our partners and customers or to collaborate within the team. We take care of each other and value our familial culture. Every day starts with a morning huddle where we share highlights, new insights learned and our ambitions for the day. All to create the very best conditions for both personal growth as well as team-based success.
We’re looking for someone who wants to wake up and make a difference every day. Maybe this someone is you?
MEET THE MEMBRAIN TEAM
To understand our company culture a little more, you’re welcome to read blog posts written by our CEO, George Brontén, here, here and here.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our customers are using Membrain to improve their sales results, scale their businesses, and overcome sales challenges. The UI/UX Designer role at Membrain, therefore, plays a critical part in our company’s product development . You will join an awesome Product team of seven and collaborate closely with our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams.
We believe the key to thriving as a designer at Membrain is curiosity, drive and being able to challenge the norm to create new ways forward. You enjoy a balanced combination of strategic thinking and hands-on execution. You are passionate about design and constantly want to improve.
- Develop and maintain a design system that defines the visual and interactive elements of the product
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that illustrate the user flow, functionality, and features of the product
- Continuously evaluate and evolve the product’s UI design and make improvements based on user feedback and business needs
- Identify and troubleshoot UX issues
- Effectively communicate design decisions, rationale, and concepts to stakeholders, including senior leadership, developers, and other designers
- Adhere to, and continually work to improve style standards on typography, color palette, margins, and images among others
- Enhance customer satisfaction, loyalty and delight customers by improving the user experience including ease of use, simplicity, and accessibility
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Marketing and Development Teams to ensure the product design aligns with the technical and business requirements
- Maintain our competitive advantage by creating intuitive and attractive user interfaces that align with the product branding and user expectations
OUTPUT OF YOUR WORK
- Illustrating design ideas using conceptual descriptions, storyboards, process flows and similar
- Wireframes, prototypes, interactive mockups
- Illustrations and iconography
- Interface animations & transitions
- UI designs and final assets for implementation
- Highly creative with the ability to understand complex problems and systems and find new and elegant solutions
- Excited about experimenting with various UX and UI patterns as well as the small, but delightful UI details
- Attentive to detail (did you notice the pineapple?) and have an eye for the highest quality of design work
- Highly proficient in tools like Figma, Photoshop and AfterEffects
- Well-organized with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Already based at a commuting distance from Stockholm, Sweden
- Experience working in an agile development environment with a methodology such as Scrum, or similar
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS and web design fundamentals
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in English and Swedish (verbally and in writing)
- Experience in creating and/or building on a scalable design system
- Strong UI/UX portfolio
- 3 years of relevant experience, preferably working in-house
- Other practical experiences in design, ranging from web design to photography, from UX, copywriting, to video production and motion design
WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE
After 30 days, you will:
- Learn the foundation of why Membrain exists and how we serve our customers
- Have a good grasp of how Membrain works as a product
- Become familiar with the tools and platforms we use
- Developing your first mockups and prototypes
After 90 days, you will:
- Explain to others what Membrain does and how it works
- Actively contribute to the product development
- Seeing your designs in the product
- Have had contact with all team members
After a year, you will:
- Know Membrain inside and out
- Connect the dots to ensure coherence across the product
- Solve complex challenges with elegant solutions that are sustainable and scalable
- Become a role model for new hires and help the team grow
- Continually be learning about all things needed to stay on top of your game
WHAT WE OFFER
The sales technology space is exploding, and you will work in a fast-paced market with plenty of innovation!
You’ll work hard with our teams to deliver our brand promise: increased sales effectiveness for clients.
Work hybrid from our Stockholm Office
Our team works in hybrid from our Stockholm office because we love to meet and connect as well as have the freedom to work from home.
International work environment
You will collaborate daily with colleagues in North America, Europe, and Asia using Zoom, Slack, and other online tools.
You’ll be getting both external and on-the-job training from your colleagues, and your career will grow along with the company.
We believe that work becomes meaningful when it helps us grow – as individuals and professionals – and makes our world a better place. We also believe that teams with purpose and passion can move mountains!
Challenge the mainstream
The law of least resistance leads to mediocre experiences. Challenge the norm; find new ways of doing things and new solutions to problems.
Do what you set out to do, keep your promises, and never blame others, or circumstances. By doing so, you will gain the respect of others and build trust – upon which relationships are built.
Have a growth mindset
What is good enough today will not be sufficient tomorrow. For you and our company to grow, you must continually improve your skills and relationships.
Be full of heart
We care about each other, we are kind and we lift each other up. We believe that building together is better than building alone.
Homey office in Hammarby Sjöstad
We believe that when colleagues spend time in the same space, some sort of magic happens such as learning from each other and building stronger relationships. That’s why we’ve created a lovely and homey office in Stockholm.
Wellness allowance (Friskvårdbidrag)
Health and wellbeing is important for everyone to feel good, and thus perform well. Therefore, we offer this wellness allowance that can be used for gym memberships, classes or massage that contribute to your physical activity and wellbeing.
The “Think Big” day
Once a quarter, we want you to take a day off your regular duties to freely think about one specific challenge and create ideas on how it could best be solved for the benefit of our customers.
Professional growth budget
We want to invest in activities that enable you to expand and grow your professional skills because we believe learning and being on top of your game is an important contribution to keeping Membrain a leader in its field.