Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Are you as enthusiastic about technical documentation as we are? Do you want to be part of a world leading innovation company?
Led from the head office in Sweden, project teams located in several countries work together to bring new industrial doors and docking solutions to the market.
In the TechDoc team we all work towards the same exciting goal; to make sure that when a product reaches the market, we provide it with the best possible set of documentation for the sales team, our technicians and the end users.
Our TechDoc team members are located both in Landskrona (SE) and in Heerhugowaard (NL).
To expand our TechDoc team, we are looking for a senior Technical Writer.
Who are you?
- are curious and have a genuine interest in technology
- are good at explaining things
- are driven, creative and collaborative
- question and challenge old truths
- take pride in delivering in time with good quality
- are not afraid of running several projects at the same time
What you are going to do?
You will be producing documentation like commercial datasheets, user manuals, installation manuals, service manuals and more, together with engineers and product managers in various countries.
You will use your curiosity and your technical interest to build an understanding of how the product works, and what the specs and options are. With support from illustrators and other writers in the team, you will process this information into clear and professional documentation for our various audiences.
You will be sharing learnings within the TechDoc team to continuously improve our way of working and the documentation we deliver.
The skills and background you need
You need to have
- a minimum of five years’ experience in technical documentation
- the ability to transform complex technical information into simple and clear documentation
- excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
We believe that you probably have
- a technical bachelor’s or master’s degree, alternatively
- a linguist or journalist education, in combination with a genuine interest in technology
When it comes to computer skills, we want you to be experienced in working with
- a topic-based CMS tool
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Furthermore, it would be an advantage if you have experience in working with a CAD tool like Solidworks Composer, a PLM tool like Siemens TeamCenter, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, and XML.
So, what’s in it for you?
In addition to a competitive salary, a set of various benefits and a really nice working environment with the opportunity to partially work from home, we offer you a bright future in an international, innovative and very healthy company.
We are continuously reviewing the applications, so today and no later than 30th of January! We are looking forward to welcoming you onboard.