Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Staria was founded in Finland in 2003, and today, we are over 400 colleagues across 6 countries and growing – especially in Sweden. Our broad service portfolio within Finance and NetSuite ERP enables international growth companies to efficiently expand their businesses to new markets. Staria is the only company in Europe that can offer international accounting and enterprise resource planning services to over 40 countries through one assigned team.
We have recently gained more foothold in the Swedish market and bunch of new colleagues through joining forces with Sweden´s leading NetSuite consulting company Suitespot. However, our growth journey in Sweden is just beginning, and that´s why we need you!
Talent Acquisition Partner
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner in Stockholm to play a key role in our road to growth.
There are already around 60 Starians in Sweden, and as a Talent Acquisition Partner you will keep that number rising through attracting and hiring new awesome colleagues, who represent our values courage, collaboration, and growth. You are responsible for the whole recruitment process, starting from kick-off meetings with hiring managers to signing and pre-boarding new employees. We have a broad service portfolio and thus the roles you will be filling are versatile, ranging from Accounting Advisors and Payroll Specialists to ERP Consultants and Developers in Sweden and other European countries.
With your sales-oriented mindset you will source and attract potential candidates and know how to present our unique selling points and tell our story in an intriguing way. By the aid of your great communication skills and service-minded attitude you ensure top-class candidate experience and make a positive impact on our employer brand in every step of the way. You will also be initiating our first student cooperation activities in Sweden to make us known by our target group of future talent. With your consultative approach you support our hiring managers and are not afraid to challenge the status quo. You are familiar with assessments tools (we use Clevry) and enjoy in-depth interviews with candidates.
You will not be doing all this alone, as you will receive support and sparring (and a good deal of bad jokes and GIFs) from our recruitment team to help you thrive and enjoy the journey. Currently we are a cheerful and dynamic Finnish duo, eager to welcome you as our first team member in Sweden. You will also get to work closely with our whole People & Culture team. We are a very development-oriented bunch of people, so we hope that continuous improvement and coming up with new ideas is characteristic of you, as well.
The starting date is to be agreed, however, it would be great to have you joining our team as soon as possible. We work in a hybrid model, which means that you are warmly welcome to our bright and cozy office in Östermalm, but you can work flexibly remotely as well. From time to time, we hope that you will jump on a plane and come to meet the team in Helsinki – we´ll have a blast!
What can we offer?
- A great opportunity to work as part of a stable and successful business and jump into a low-hierarchical and international organization, where work is done with top-class expertise, but with a twinkle in the eye.
- A key role in our growth journey. Growth is one of our core values, and your contribution is highly appreciated!
- Help and support from our energetic, cheerful, and laid-back People & Culture team. Positive atmosphere and fun team days guaranteed.
- We want to offer a workplace where you can feel good and thrive! We have received Future Workplaces certification as proof of our excellent employee experience.
- Working with us is truly flexible. We have flexible working hours and you can also work remotely as well (even from abroad). At the same time, we offer opportunities to come together, e.g. in breakfasts at the office, team days and other events.
To succeed in this role, we hope that:
- You share our excitement for talent acquisition and want to be part of elevating Staria´s recruitment practices and candidate experience to new spheres!
- You know the Swedish recruitment market and have at least couple of years’ experience in leading end-to-end recruitment processes and sourcing candidates from LinkedIn. Experience in international recruitment is a big plus.
- Staria is growing, changing, and advancing rapidly. Thus, we hope that you are used to a fast-evolving work environment and share our growth mindset.
- Communication is one of your key strengths, and you work fluently both in Swedish and English. Other Nordic language skills are considered as an advantage.
Please send us your application in English as soon as possible, on Sunday 28.5.2023 at the latest. Tell us more about your interests, strengths, and experience, and when you could start working with us. Be quick, as we will go through the applications and proceed with suitable candidates already during the application period.
In case you want to hear more about the open position, don´t hesitate to contact our Talent Acquisition Lead Anna Vainionpää, +358 50 574 0942. You can reach Anna best on Wednesday 10.5. at 13-14 and Monday 15.5. at 10-11 (Swedish time).
We are looking forward to hearing about you!