Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Auctionet is a marketplace where auction houses from Sweden, UK, Finland, Spain and Germany sell furniture, art, design items, collectibles and more. The company was founded in 2011 by a team of people with unique experience of online auctions. Read more about Auctionet here.
We are now looking for a Systems Administrator to manage and support computer systems at our organisation and our partner Auction houses. This role will be responsible for building the new infrastructure to manage our office computers and printing needs, and the computers around our logistics centers, as well as keeping inventory of various software licenses and devices the organisation uses. The role will also be teamleading at least one other IT Support staff.
The position is located in our offices in Stockholm, and it will be required to be able to travel on occasion to our different offices and partner locations around Sweden. It is also possible to work remotely when the tasks permit it.
- Formal education in systems administration, at least Bachelor level
- Experience in managing and setting up Windows AD and Mac equivalents
- Experience teamleading other IT Support staff
- At least 1 year experience with setting up and managing WMWare Workspace One
- Experience with managing OS X or Linux in an office setting
- A passion for systems management
- A strong desire to seek out better and new ways to improve the methods, systems, technologies, and resources that you work with
- Driver’s license
- International experience
- Open to travel to our locations in Sweden
- Recognised system administration certification