Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Are you an experienced infrastructure team leader, using DevOps methods? Can you provide secure and reliable container environments and on-site servers? We are looking for you and we would like to invite you to join us as our Head of Infrastructure in Stockholm.
ZealiD is at the forefront of digital identities and electronic signatures. ZealiD is designed to connect citizens with their first and only electronic identity and signature. We are innovating the current systems with new, bold methods. ZealiD is the future of digitalization, and we want you to be a part of our story.
We are hikers, paddle players, runners, gamers, movie buffs, parents, partners, coffee enthusiasts. Your future colleagues represent over ten different countries and together speak over 15 languages. We work, communicate and learn together but also laugh, trade cute pet pics, and share the occasional baked goods. We are a team.
YOUR ROLE AT ZEALID
As the Head of Infrastructure, you will be part of our Engineering team, reporting to the CTO.
Our infrastructure is mostly on-site, so we are looking for a hands-on expert. Cloud expertise is beneficial but not required.
Please note that you must be located in the Stockholm area, as you will be visiting our data centres in and near the city from time to time.
Your new role will include:
- Lead and inspire our team of system administrators
- Design and manage our server and network infrastructure
- Provide secure and reliable Linux-based services, using DevOps methods
- Provide a scalable infrastructure for our CI/CD and development teams, based on Kubernetes and Proxmox
- Document and monitor our services based on ITIL principles, and provide real-time insights into our operations
But also bring new ideas and suggestions to the table, be ready and willing to contribute. Learn and engage with the knowledge and expertise we want to share with you along the way.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER ZEALID
- 5-10 years of experience in DevOps system administration, with focus on Linux and open source solutions
- Experience with Kubernetes and container environments
- Experience with infrastructure security, including VPN, TLS, PKI, IAM, and secrets management
- Experience with network design and operation, including routing, firewalls, design of security zones, and monitoring
- Scripting skills, preferable with Python
- Good English skills (at least B2) to communicate with your colleagues
WHAT ZEALID CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to have your ideas listened to and be part of something significant
- Work on exciting and challenging problems
- Flexible working hours with a generous work from home policy
- We are located in three countries: Sweden, Lithuania and Germany
- Competitive salary
- Now you are intrigued with this job ad and you might want to click on the “apply” button
- Our wonderful HR team will get back to you, and if we think it’s a match, an introductory interview will be scheduled
- You will meet with senior staff to get a better feel for the company and the role
- If both parties are happy, we will progress to a skills check with the CTO
- We will be charming, and you will laugh at our bad jokes
- At this point, we are hopefully welcoming you to the team and talking about signing contracts – electronically, of course!
When was the last time you wanted to identify yourself to a company or sign a contract, but had to visit in person?
Are you also surprised when someone asks you to print out and sign documents with a pen?
Have you ever lived or worked in a different country and not been able to verify yourself with a foreign ID?
Then join us and be part of the solution!