Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD tests, providing tests that are both CE marked and FDA cleared for use as an aid in the assessment and treatment evaluation of ADHD for people age 6-60. Our vision is to transform healthcare by providing a complete system of leading objective tests, products and services that empowers clinical and financial decision-makers to improve outcomes and support patients to better understand their symptoms and treatment.
Qbtech is present in 14 countries with offices in Stockholm, London and Houston. Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer consultant for an exciting short term assignment; someone who wants to be part of disrupting how ADHD is being managed.
For this role we are seeking a seasoned Designer who can work independently inside a product team and under the wider Design Team. Someone to take the responsibility for discovering the user needs and provide well-crafted design solutions for our target audience, while advocating for the UX perspective amongst stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply best UX practices on products for the Web, iOS and iPadOS
- Communicate ideas through wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes
- Deliver design solutions in high fidelity
- Collaborate with developers and provide design specifications as required
- Develop the design guidelines of products across platforms to refine and reflect the existing brand identity
Who are You?
- A Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent practical experience
- A portfolio of digital product design work you can share
- To be legally eligible to work in the country of employment
- The ability to pass a background check
We are Looking for Someone Who has:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Product Designer in tech organizations or a design agency
- 2-3 years of experience on Contract assignments
- Ability to work independently, lead and adapt to teams and circumstances
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in a cross-functional team
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices
- Experience building web apps, iOS is a bonus.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of branding and ideally having worked with building design guidelines for products
- Ability to influence the overall brand identity based on identified opportunities
- Efficiency and speed in delivery is key as this is a short term assignment
- Passion for improving the lives of patients by streamlining healthcare processes
Hybrid/ Might work from home two days per week
Contractual – 3 months (extendable)
What can Qbtech offer you?
At Qbtech you will have the opportunity to work with something meaningful that helps people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading experts in the world. You will lead the development of best in class as well as first in class products and services – globally. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow and to expand into other technologies within the company. Qbtech also offers education and certifications in fields that are relevant to the technology used within the company.